AA larger | smaller
In memory of
JOAN THIESSEN JOHN THIESSEN Nov. 12, 1940 - Nov. 11, 1937 - May 31, 1999 Jan. 8, 2011 In Memory of JOAN and JOHN THIESSEN (Nanzie and Papa Johnny) On their Birthdays In our hearts forever JOHN, Debra, Katelyn and Parker Thiessen of Kelowna, BC JODIE, and Al Harper of Winnipeg, MB JAY, Robyn, Briya and Lev Shapiro of Winnipeg, MB
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on November 12, 2011
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Mom and Dad, you are both in my heart and I miss you more than ever. Till we meet again. Love. Jodie XOXOXO
- Posted by: Jodie thiessen (Daughter) on: Nov 17, 2014
- I met Jodie in the summer of 1997..It was not long before I became part of the Thiessen family..Both Joan and John made me feel right at home..Joan was without a doubt the Queen of Yard sales..Many a night was spent with Joan and Jodie going down the back lanes looking for stuff to sell...I feel very lucky to have met the Thiessen's... I was not aware of John's passing..May they both R.I.P.
- Posted by: Mike Lapointe (Family Friend) on: Nov 5, 2014
- To my mom, I have missed you so much. Thank you for being the wonderful person you were. My heart misses you every day. Love. Jodie xoxoxo
- Posted by: Jodie (Sauternes) on: Mar 17, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.