AA larger | smaller
MARJORIE GIESE On February 4, 2012, at the St. Boniface Hospital, Marjorie Giese, beloved wife of Ernest Giese, passed away at the age of 80 years. Memorial service will be held 2:00 p.m. Thursday, February 9 at the Sherwood Park Lutheran Church, 7 Tudor Cres. Longer obituary will follow. NEIL BARDAL FUNERAL CENTRE (204) 949-2200 www.nbardal.mb.ca
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on February 06, 2012
Guest Book(10 entries)
- Thinking of you Daryl, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Posted by: Sandi Hewitt (Work Associate) on: Feb 9, 2012
- So sorry to hear of her passing. We will her miss her vibrant smile and wonderful talks we would share before church and after. Her faith was strong and she was very willing to share that. Our prayers go out to your entire family and to Ernie her beloved husband.
- Posted by: Lyle, Sherri, Brandi & Travis Voss (Friends from church) on: Feb 8, 2012
- Daryl and Janet, sorry to hear of your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
- Posted by: Ted and Marj Ganske on: Feb 8, 2012
- So sorry for your loss. Sending hearfelt condolences to your entire family.
- Posted by: Cathie Watters (co worker to Daryl Giese) on: Feb 7, 2012
- So sorry to hear of your loss Ernie, Harold & Marlene and the rest of the Giese family. I remember your Mom hosted Friendship Bible Coffees. Friendly hostess, easy to talk to and always a chat when we met on the street in Morris or in the mall. May God comfort & strengthen all of you in the next days & weeks. Losing a parent is not an easy thing. May your memories be part of the comfort.
- Posted by: Brian & Sandy Klassen (friends of family) on: Feb 7, 2012
- Our condolences to Ernie, Marlene and the rest of the family on the passing of Marjorie. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
- Posted by: Kevin & Shannon Duckett (Friend of the family) on: Feb 6, 2012
- Dear Daryl and family, I am very sorry to hear about your Mom, Mother-in-law, Grandma etc. Daryl, you have mentioned your Mom in the past. It sounds like she left you and your family a wonderful legacy. I hope that brings comfort. It is certainly something to cherish. We are thinking of you. Sincerely, Lana Martan from CPC
- Posted by: Lana Martan (Business Colleague and friend.) on: Feb 6, 2012
- Sorry to hear about the passing of your mom, Marlene. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family, your dad, and your brothers and their families.
- Posted by: Rowena Friesen (friend of the family) on: Feb 6, 2012
- My deepest sympathies Daryl; my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.
- Posted by: Joe Gomes (Freind and Colleague to Daryl Giese) on: Feb 6, 2012
- Thanks for the memories!!
- Posted by: Rumelda Moskal (Friend) on: Feb 6, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.