AA larger | smaller
MARY LOUISE KOVACS With deep sadness, the family of Mary Louise Kovacs (Kilfoyle) (nee DeCoste) announces her passing peacefully in her 90th year at the St. Boniface Hospital on Thursday, March 8, 2012, with her loving husband, Steve, at her side. The family would like to thank the caregivers from Floor 5 East for their kindness and thoughtfulness towards Mary during this difficult time. Flowers are gratefully declined and a donation to CancerCare Manitoba in her name would be appreciated. Cremation has taken place. A longer obituary and memorial service notice will follow at a later date.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on March 10, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- Nana you were the best grandmother ever! You were kind and very soft spoken, even when in the odd times that you did get angry you were always so adorable. I am sorry that I didn't have the money to visit you like I should have but know you are now and always will be in my heart. I feel you with Daralyn and Mom, I feel the strength that you 3 have for all your love ones here on earth thanks! I love you Nana!!!
- Posted by: Belinda Bynum (Grandaughter) on: Mar 19, 2012
- Mary, was the kindest, sweetest lady ever. She certainly will be missed by everyone who loved her. She always had a kind warm and kind smile that made our day. It was always a pleasure Mary & Steve visited the Island and when we visited them. You could not ask for better people.
R. I. P. Mary
- Posted by: Clarence (Kye) & Zelda Gallant S;Side P.E.I (Family) on: Mar 12, 2012
- Mary, you were one of sweetest, kindest ladies, I have known. Always concerned about others, and looking to give a helping hand. How are you dear?, was asked in the first sentence. Rest now Mary, and know you will never be forgotten.
- Posted by: Irene Murdoch (Friend) on: Mar 11, 2012
- Rest in peace Aunt Mary, We will miss you.
I will miss the laughs we had every time we talked
- Posted by: Judy Simpson (Neice) on: Mar 10, 2012
- Mary was always so full of life and loved to have fun and to be with family. We will miss her greatly and wish to send condolences to all her family.
- Posted by: the Parker family (I am her neice from P.E I ) on: Mar 10, 2012
- Mary has blessed us in many ways and will be missed greatly.
- Posted by: The Yantha Family (Donna and Tony) (Family) on: Mar 10, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.