AA larger | smaller
IRISH WILLIAM PIERCE In the comfort of the home he loved, Irish passed away suddenly on March 14, 2012. Irish was born March 26, 1947 in Virden, Manitoba. He is lovingly remembered by his wife Judy of 43 years, sons Dustin (Janelle) and Drew (Crimson). He was predeceased by his parents Kelly and Dannie Pierce, in-laws Max and Verna Harrisko, sisters-in-law Laurie and Judy, brothers-in-law Ron and Kevin and son Darren. Irish was the oldest of six siblings; Barry (Betty), Duane (Judy), Sharon (Stan), Scott (Laurie) and Ross (Dianne). Irish worked most of his life in sales. He was a good, honest and a hard working man. He dedicated his life to raising his two sons and for 22 years he enjoyed taking them to hockey. Recently retired, he loved being home. The light of his life was his grandson Axel. He was most proud of his two sons and the fine young men they had become. Funeral Service will be held in the Neepawa United Church, Neepawa, MB on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. with interment in the Riverside Cemetery, Neepawa, MB. Donations may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation 200-6 Donald St. Winnipeg, MB, R3L 0K6. You were so Loved! White's Funeral Home Neepawa in care of arrangements. 204-476-2848
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on March 17, 2012
Guest Book(11 entries)
- So sorry to hear of Irish's passing. I will be in touch with you soon.
- Posted by: Suzanne (friend) on: May 16, 2012
- Deepest sympathies, our thoughts are with you all.
- Posted by: Trudy, Michelle and Cam Chabot (Friends) on: Mar 20, 2012
- So sad to hear of Irish's passing. Thoughts and prayers to Judy and the boys. I had so much fun working with Irish....he was always ready to share a good laugh.
- Posted by: Darlene Miller (friend) on: Mar 20, 2012
- Sorry to hear of Irish's passing, my prayers and sorrow are with you.
- Posted by: JUles Rivard (Friend for many years) on: Mar 19, 2012
- My memories go back to time spent in Newdale, Mb.
- Posted by: Dennis and Marlene Basso (Friend) on: Mar 19, 2012
- Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time of Irish's passing. Your grief will be shared by all that knew him.
- Posted by: Terry & Ruth Wareham (old friends) on: Mar 19, 2012
- Judy, I am deeply saddened by the news of your sudden loss of Irish. I am so very sorry. This must be very difficult for you. Please remember that you are in my thoughts and my prayers. May God bless you and your family during this time and always. Sent with love and remembrance.
- Posted by: Chrys Rak on: Mar 19, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you Judy and your family.
- Posted by: Bill & Bernie Smith on: Mar 18, 2012
- Judy, Dustin and Drew, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Irish was a good man.
- Posted by: Jennifer & Ryan Buffie (old friends) on: Mar 18, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy Judy & boys on the sudden lose of Irish. Our thoughts are with you.
- Posted by: Charlie & Lorraine Guick (friends) on: Mar 18, 2012
- Judy, Dustin and Drew, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Posted by: Ray and Maureen McCaughan (Kelowna,BC) (Former co-worker) on: Mar 17, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.