AA larger | smaller
LORI ELLEN SINCLAIR After a courageous battle with cancer on March 27, 2012 at home, surrounded by her loving family, Lori passed away peacefully. Lori was predeceased by many family members. Lori is survived by her two beautiful sons whom she loved dearly: Daniel (Lyn), and little Toddie; mom, Gail (Ron); siblings: Ellie, Troye (Chanoa), June (Dale), Jason (Nickie), Eric (Corinne), Craig (Veronica), Cyril (Beth); grandchildren: Daniel Jr. and Lilly Rose, and many nieces and nephews. Lori was born on September 9, 1965 in Selkirk. Lori was very proud of being employed by Manitoba Justice. She always made time for her family and all her friends. The family would like to thank Auntie Bev, Miranda, Martha and Rev. Brad Elliot and a special thanks to the Palliative Care nurses and Dr. Johnson. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Lori's name to CancerCare Manitoba, 675 McDermot Ave. Room ON1160, Winnipeg, MB R3E 0V9. Viewing will be held on Monday, April 2, 2012 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with Prayer Service at 7:00 p.m. at Glen Eden Funeral Home, 4477 Main Street. Funeral Service to be held on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. also at Glen Eden Funeral Home, interment to be held at a later date. Glen Eden Funeral Home 338-7111 www.gleneden-mb.ca
Publish Date: Mar 31, 2012
LORI ELLEN SINCLAIR The family of Lori Sinclair is sad to announce her passing on Tuesday, March 27, 2012. A longer obituary to follow. Glen Eden Funeral Home 338-7111 www.gleneden-mb.ca
Publish Date: Mar 31, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on March 31, 2012
Guest Book(17 entries)
- I miss you already my beautiful friend, my sister ... thank you for always being there and always smiling. RIP Lori.
- Posted by: Zelda (friend, co-worker) on: Apr 5, 2012
- It was with great honour that I was able to work with you. You gave me a chance to prove myself and I am forever thankful for the opportunity that you gave me. It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to you, my friend. You will always be very well remembered and deeply missed. I will never forget your smile or the love that you showed your work family. I am very humble that I was able to know you. Rest in peace.
- Posted by: Sandy Mestdagh (Friend and Coworker) on: Apr 4, 2012
- It is with such a heavy heart that I write my goodbye to you. You were the kindest and most genuine person I have met and had the privilege to work along side with. You have taught me well and I have taken those lessons every step of every day. I will miss you dearly, but am honoured to have had the privilege of working with you. You found good in everyone even when those individuals struggled to find good within themselves. A true gift you were to everyone you met. Know you will be fondly thought of and deeply missed. Thank you for all you have given to us.
- Posted by: Genevieve Michael (Co-Worker) on: Apr 3, 2012
- I've been truly blessed to have known you and worked with you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for guiding my daughter in her career. She's a successful young lady because of you. Love you and will miss you. God bless you and rest in peace.
- Posted by: Gisele Mestdagh (friend) on: Apr 2, 2012
- Lori and I worked together for years and it was a pleasure to know such a caring, generous and compassionate individual. She loved working for the Dept. of Justice and excelled at her work. To her family, please accept my deepest condolences.
- Posted by: Linda H. (Friend / Co-worker) on: Apr 2, 2012
- Forever remembered for her Kindness, her warm Smile, her great laughter, her caring heart for others, the many accomplishments she had achieved while here on Earth with us. Expressing My Deepest Sympathy with Condolences to the Family and Friends of Lori Sinclair.
- Posted by: Wanda Levasseur (Colleague and Friend) on: Apr 2, 2012
- Lori always had a smile on her face and time to chat. She took great pride in her job with Department of Justice and it was a pleasure to have known her and worked with her. I would like to wish her family my heartfelt sympathy at this time and always.
- Posted by: Janice L (Friend and Co-worker) on: Apr 2, 2012
- Lori was always a pleasure to work with no matter what the challenges were. She always wanted to do what was best for all those involved and always saw the best in all those around her. She was a very kind person and everything she did was for her family. You will be missed by all those who knew you.
- Posted by: Suzanne Lavallée (Friend/co-worker) on: Apr 2, 2012
- You showed such honest compassion and concern for the public you served in your line of work. Your kindness and pleasant smile will always be remembered about you.
- Posted by: Ghislaine Lambert (Co-worker) on: Apr 1, 2012
- How i will miss our times we shared together over the last months, it was and will always be a honour to have walked this journey with you. My heart aches with sadness knowing there was so much out there for you to do and see. The love you gave to your boys and family, we are truly richer for having You in our life.I will always miss your voice, Auntie Bev I love You. I will forever miss you Lori. with loving thoughts of you. Rest in peace my girl.
- Posted by: Lori Sinclair (Auntie Bev) on: Mar 31, 2012
- Words can not express the impact made on so many people who had the Honor of crossing paths with Lori. Lori always made the time to listen and went out of her way to help someone, giving all of herself; never asking for anything in return.
I am so Blessed to have known and worked with Lori.
Thank you and Love You "Nice Lady"
My Deepest Condolences
- Posted by: Vicki T. (Friend and Co-worker) on: Mar 31, 2012
- To my friend & Colleague
"Everyone leaves footprints in your memory, but the ones that leave footprints in your heart are the ones you will truly remember."
It was an honor to call you my friend and to have worked along side you. Have a safe journey, you will be truly missed and forever in our hearts.
- Posted by: Helen Karr (Friend & Colleague) on: Mar 31, 2012
- Lori will always be in my memory as a woman of great strength, courage and great joy! Her humor would always leave us in stitches. Condolences to the beautiful family left behind.
- Posted by: Sandra DeLaronde (friend) on: Mar 31, 2012
- God called for an angel and dear Lori was sent. I have wonderful memories of her and will always remember her in my prayers and thoughts. Please accept my deeepest sympathies
- Posted by: Darlene ZYBLOCK (friend, co-worker) on: Mar 31, 2012
- What can I say about her. Well all her life she would think of others no matter what it was she would help you. That's the kind of Big Heart she had. She had this one of a kind laugh and you would laugh beside her because of it. I wish I could hear it just one more time. I will never forget it that's for sure. I know you're up there in Heaven looking down at us. We LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS. And we miss you. Please GOD take good care of her as she took care of us. Spread your Wings (Lori) cause you are an " ANGEL"
LOVE YOU SIS.
- Posted by: Cyril Clyne Sr (she will allways be my SiS) on: Mar 30, 2012
- My dear dear friend Lori, I remember all the good times we had, we laughed cried and helped each other in times of sorrow and times of happiness. You're a fine, humble great person to work with and a great perosn to know. I will truly miss you, but when I stop to think of you, all my sadness will disappear. Thank you so much for all your friendship through the years. God Bless you Lori.
- Posted by: Lisa Belhumeur (Friend/co-worker) on: Mar 30, 2012
- It was such an honour to know her and to have worked in the same building with her. She was always so upbeat, friendly, and kind; I never saw her without a big smile on her face. That is what I will remember the most about Lori. Please accept my deepest and heartfelt sympathies.
- Posted by: Brenda Cox (Firend and Co-worker) on: Mar 29, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.