AA larger | smaller
DR. LEONARD ANTHONY LEBOLDUS November 26, 1940 - April 7, 2012 It is with enormous feeling of loss that we announce the peaceful passing of Dr. Leonard LeBoldus at the Victoria General Hospital. Funeral service will be held on Saturday, April 14, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. at Westminster United Church - Maryland at Westminster. Longer notice to follow.
Publish Date: Apr 11, 2012
DR. LEONARD ANTHONY LEBOLDUS November 26, 1940 - April 7, 2012 It is with enormous feeling of loss that we announce the peaceful passing of Dr. Leonard LeBoldus at the Victoria General Hospital. Longer obituary to follow.
Publish Date: Apr 11, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on April 11, 2012
Guest Book(18 entries)
- I am so sorry for your loss, my Dad (Bob MacDonald) very much enjoyed having Dr. Leboldus as a colleague and friend.
Tara MacDonald Martin and Family
- Posted by: Tara J. MacDonald Martin (professional friend of family) on: Apr 14, 2012
- Pam, we were very saddened to learn of Len's passing,our memories of you and Len have a fine and long history. May the knowledge of Len's many contributions to our community be of some consolation to you and yours. Beverly and Jack McJannet.
- Posted by: Jack and Beverly McJannet (Friends) on: Apr 14, 2012
- Pam and Family - Neil and I were very sad to learn of Len's passing. Along with Len, you have all been through a long and very difficult journey. He was an exceptional man, both professionally and personally. We hope that this spring season brings peace and healing to you and your family.
- Posted by: Linda MacNair (friend) on: Apr 13, 2012
- I'm so sorry for your loss Pam and family. Len was a very fine man and will be greatly missed. I have fond memories of our visit at the lake and how much he loved it there. My thoughts are with you. Len will always have a place in my heart.
- Posted by: Maureen Putinski (Friend) on: Apr 11, 2012
- Dear Pam and family. It is with profound sadness that I write this note. Len was the epitome of a gentleman. My deepest sympathy to all of you.
- Posted by: Michael Putinski (Friend) on: Apr 11, 2012
- I am truly sorry to hear of Dr. Leboldus's passing. He actually gave me back by life after he did some amazing work during surgery. I will be truly greatful always. My deepest sympathies to your family.
- Posted by: J. Schoen (Former patient) on: Apr 11, 2012
- Our sincere condolences to you Mrs. Leboldus and your family on your loss.
- Posted by: Romolo & Adele Fracassi on: Apr 11, 2012
- Dear Pam and Family,
I was so deeply saddened to hear of "Doc's" passing. Such a wonderful man in many ways. We were all fortunate to be part of his life. The kindness he offered will not soon be forgoten.
- Posted by: David Fenwick (family friend) on: Apr 11, 2012
- Dear Pam and Family,
I was so saddened to hear of Len's death from Nick Rost Van Tonnigen the other day. Aside from the fact I knew him from our university days, he was my father's surgeon for his hernia operation and both Dad and I felt very confidence in his abilities. And as it turned out, our confidence was not at all misplaced.
I hope you all share many great memories of your life together and that these will get ou through the next rough times. My deepest sympathies are with you all.
- Posted by: Jennifer Zelmer (Green) (Friend) on: Apr 11, 2012
- Genuinely Interested - Sparkling Laughter
He made the world a better place.
- Posted by: John Quinton (Friend) on: Apr 11, 2012
- My deepest condolences to you and your family. Len was a great doctor both from a patient and nurse's perspective. He was responsible for extending both my father-in-law's life and uncle's life by 15-20 years. I will miss seeing him at the home.
- Posted by: Debby Berenhaut (Patient, Nurse) on: Apr 10, 2012
- Dear Pam,
So Len's journey has ended. He was a fine man and doctor, a caring friend who freely dispensed important information to us during a trying time. Our sympathies are with you, Geoff, Tom, Lauren, & families.
Love from Bobbie and me,
- Posted by: Pat Dann (Friend) on: Apr 10, 2012
- Will never forget Len's smiling face nor his cooperation when No.1 son was in the Misery. Nick
- Posted by: Nick Rost van Tonningen (friend ) on: Apr 10, 2012
- I am so sorry to hear of Dr. LeBoldus's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. Shona Connelly
- Posted by: Shona Connelly on: Apr 10, 2012
- So sorry to hear about Len. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Pam.
- Posted by: Dale and Marlene Scrivens on: Apr 9, 2012
- Our sincere condolences to you Pam and your family. Len was a talented surgeon, a caring friend and good samaritan to all. He will be sorely missed but we will all treasure his memory. Our thoughts are with you at your time of sorrow.
Merv and Marilyn
- Posted by: Merv and Marilyn Letts (Friends) on: Apr 9, 2012
- My sincerest condolences, Pam, on your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
- Posted by: Steven Pataki (Friends) on: Apr 9, 2012
- My sincere condolences to Pam and the kids. Len always had a special place in my memories of the lake. Will miss him very much
- Posted by: Corrie Van Dyke (friend) on: Apr 9, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.