AA larger | smaller
SHANNON DAWN THIESSEN (nee GOODALL) March 19, 1975 - May 4, 2012 With heavy hearts and deepest sorrow we announce the sudden passing of our beautiful wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend Shannon on May 4, 2012. She is survived by her husband Scott, her children Zackery and Averie, parents Don and Shirley Goodall, brother Chris (Gina) and niece Ali. Other family includes Ron and Wendy Thiessen (in-laws), Jen Desroshers (Dean) sister-in-law, and nephews Jet, Vann and Reeve, as well as many close and dear friends. Shannon was predeceased by her grandparents Eva and John Hardy, and Gladys and John Goodall. Shannon was a beautiful spirit who lived life to the fullest. She lived for her family and her greatest joy was being a mom. Her memory will live on forever in her children. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 11, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. at Thomson In the Park Funeral Home, 1291 McGillivray Boulevard. In lieu of flowers, and in other care and support, a trust fund will be established for the Thiessen Children in honour of Shannon. For further information please contact Jenn at 204-477-5605 or via e-mail: email@example.com THOMSON IN THE PARK 925-1120 Condolences may be sent to www.thomsoninthepark.com
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on May 09, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- Shannon you are so missed already I miss your bubbly personality I also remember this cute little girl with the long red hair. RIP Shannon u will always be in our hearts xoxoxo
- Posted by: Michele Shanks (cousin) on: May 21, 2012
- When I remember Shannon I hear laughter and see her smile. I remember her fondly and she will live on in our memories. May she find peace. We send our condolences from our family to hers. - Norm, Tasha, Nolan, Savannah and Murdoch.
- Posted by: Tasha Tashe (Friend) on: May 11, 2012
- I knew Shannon in high school. She was always friendly and usually laughing or smiling. It's always sad when someone passes away but especially when it is so young. I will always be grateful to have known Shannon and to have had the honor to be her friend. My deepest sympathies go to the family... Shannon will be missed.
- Posted by: Nicole Recksiedler (childhood friend) on: May 9, 2012
- What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget. My deepest condolences to everyone whose lives were touched by Shannon. May u find peace in knowing heaven has another angel.
- Posted by: Rosmarie Mathae (friend) on: May 9, 2012
- Shannon and I knew each other since elementary school & became best friends in high school. We were inseperable for so many years & spent most weekends and summers at the Goodall house with her and Chris. Thank you Shannon for making me step out of my comfort zone a little and have fun...and that we did! My heartfelt condolences to her family and especially to her 2 beautiful children. There's now another beautiful angel to watch over us. RIP Shannon ... you will be missed.
- Posted by: Kristine Fourneaux(nee Rayner) (Friend) on: May 9, 2012
- My thoughts are with all family and friends in this time of sorrow.
There is truly one more angel watching over all of us today.
- Posted by: T A D (Human Being) on: May 9, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.