AA larger | smaller
SINEAD NORA-LYNN LEE 1990 - 2012 It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Sinead Lee on Saturday, June 9, 2012, at the age of 21 years. There will be a longer notice to follow. MacKenzie Funeral Service Stonewall, Mb 467-2525
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 11, 2012
Guest Book(30 entries)
- I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious loved one. We shape our lives not by what we carry with us-but by what we leave behind. Sinead's generous spirit touched so many. Her memory will live on in your hearts. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Posted by: Pam Trombo (Friend) on: Jun 16, 2012
- Patti, Stu, Devin, Gary, Devin & families: We were all so shocked and saddened by the loss of your dear daughter. Know that I am keeping you close in my heart Patti, and thinking of you often. Take care..So sorry for what you all are going through.
- Posted by: Brenda Nykoluk (Co-Worker/friend) on: Jun 14, 2012
- Living across the road from the Lee family, it was a pleasure watching Sinead grow into the stunning young woman she became. Her smile and infectious personality made it such a pleasure to be around her. She will be so sadly missed. Our heartfelt sympathy to all family and friends. Love you "my dear" (her favorite phrase at work)
- Posted by: Jerry and Doreen Demianiw (neighbors and extended family) on: Jun 14, 2012
- Patti, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
- Posted by: Maureen Grove on: Jun 13, 2012
- Patti, Stu, Garry and Devin I am so sorry for your loss. No words can express how bad I feel for you. You are always in my thoughts and I am sending you a big hug and kiss. Love you Patti.
- Posted by: Pat Shankaruk (friend) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Patty, Stewart, Gary and families..Lloyd and I send you our love..We are so sorry..Know that we care..God bless. Lloyd and Denise
- Posted by: Lloyd and Denise Kuzminski (Friends) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Dear Patti, There really are no words that seem right to say at a time like this, but just know you'rE never far from my thoughts. Your loss is something no one should have to go through, as a mother my heart breaks for you and your family my friend. Just know that so many people at work are thinking of you and are here for you if you need us. Hugs and kisses. Love your friend Sherry <3
- Posted by: Sherry Burley (Friend) on: Jun 13, 2012
- So very sad to hear of your great loss Gary. You have our deepest sympathy. To lose your precious gift Sinead is a true tragedy. I am so very sorry. Take care.
- Posted by: Gail & Tom (Friend & Co Worker) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Patsy, Stu & Family: Our words are not adequate enough to express the sorrow we feel for all of you right now. Every bit of our hearts goes out to you during this difficult time. We were so lucky to have known Sinead. We will all keep her spirit alive thoroughbred chariot racing and hold all those memories close to our hearts. Our deepest sympathy and with much love.
- Posted by: Don, Shannon & Elgin (Friends) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Patsy and Gary, our girls shared some interesting times together. She will be always remembered and missed.
- Posted by: Fern Brunger (Friend) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Gary, Patsy & family. There are no words that can express the loss of your cherished daughter. The death of a child is the most heartbreaking thing that could happen. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Posted by: Shirley Lavallee (Friend) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Our thought & Prayers are with, Patsy, Stu, Gary & families, another angel has gotten her wings, she will now watch over each & everyone of you & especailly her son Hayden. Your memories that you have of Sinead, you will keep in your heart forever, as will everyone else that knew her. Rest in Peace Sinead, gone but never forgotten...
- Posted by: Victor & Charlene Dziedzic (freind) on: Jun 13, 2012
- With a sad heart, my condolences to Sinead's family and extended family.
- Posted by: Arlene Masters on: Jun 13, 2012
- Sinead was a breath of sunshine. Her eyes were always sparkling. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Shannon Dupont on: Jun 13, 2012
- I am saddened to hear of Sinead's sudden passing. Sinead will be dearly missed by all who knew her. My thoughts and prayers are with Gary, Patsy, Devin and their families during this tragic time. I will forever treasure the memories I have to share with Hayden.
- Posted by: Auntie Nancy on: Jun 13, 2012
- My sincerest condolences to Patsy, Gary, Devin and Hayden.... All I can say is now when the sun shines - it will be a lot more brighter with God's newest angel up there. When the tears stop and you think of Sinead and smile, that means the rain has stopped and the Sun will shine. Take care and never stop the love. Hugs to you all.
- Posted by: Paul Lacroix (friend ) on: Jun 13, 2012
- Gary, Pat, Devin, Hayden & families.
I was shocked and so very sad to hear about Sinead's sudden passing. Sinead will be loved always and cherished in memories of so many who knew her. Sending love and a gentle hug your way, to comfort you, and to let you know that you're on my mind and in my heart today and always. Take care.
- Posted by: Donna Davies (Family friend) on: Jun 12, 2012
- It is with extreme pain and sadness that I am sending condolences to Sinead's family and extended family. Sinead was a unique and one of a kind person. She will be deeply missed and loved forever.
Rest in Peace Sinead
- Posted by: Noella Hubbard (Snells) (Friend) on: Jun 12, 2012
- We are all in shock at the passing of your daughter. Our thoughts go out to Gary, Pat, Devin and Hayden. You have our deepest sympathy. There are no words that can express our sadness at this time. My heart goes out to you all
- Posted by: Gail & Carl (Friend & Co worker) on: Jun 12, 2012
- So very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Posted by: Dave and Darlene Lee (Family) on: Jun 12, 2012
- Gary, I just can't seem to find the right words to express how deeply sorry I am for the tragic loss of your precious daughter Sinead. Losing your child is absolutely the worst thing any parent can ever go through. Please know that I will be praying for strength, peace and comfort for you & your family at this very difficult time.
- Posted by: Joan Leveque (Freind) on: Jun 12, 2012
- Our thoughts & prayers reach out to Pat, Gary, Devin & extended families. Sinead will always be the sunshine in your lives. May you find the comfort & strength sharing the cherished memories & love with your family & friends in the days ahead. Deepest sympathy & love from our families.
- Posted by: Anita & Bruce Cockerill Florence & Emil Drohomereski (Friends) on: Jun 12, 2012
- Patti and family
So sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your dear daughter. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Here is a huge hug for you and your family, take care!
- Posted by: Donna Gow (friend) on: Jun 12, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy and condolences on the passing of Sinead. Our hearts ache for you Pat and Gary and Devin, No words can ever bring her back just know you are in our thoughts and our prayers, God bless you all.
- Posted by: Arlene and Tim Schick (Friends) on: Jun 12, 2012
- We were shocked and saddened to learn of Sinead’s sudden passing. We have many wonderful memories of Sinead and Devin as they were growing up nearby. Sinead will remain forever young in the hearts of those who loved her. Hayden will know his Mum through the loving care of family and friends who will cherish her memory. We offer our support, sympathy and understanding to Gary, Patsy, Devin and their families during this heart-breaking time.
- Posted by: Auntie Jen and Uncle Kirk on: Jun 12, 2012
- My sincerest condolences to the family of Sinead, she was a talented young lady who will be truly missed, may God bless her.
- Posted by: Monique Normand (friend) on: Jun 12, 2012
- I'm so very sorry to hear of your daughter's passing Patti. There are no words that can help. Just know I am thinking of you, and I wish I could be there to give you a hug. Its been a few years since we've talked, but you've been in my thoughts many times and our chats about kids were a daily occurance. I miss you. Please take care. Condolences to your whole family. Mrs. Cathy Smith
- Posted by: Cathy Smith (friend) on: Jun 11, 2012
- I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. She is such a beautiful and wonderful girl. Every time I looked at her, I just saw her eyes sparkle and shine. All the best for her family and little one. She was always smiling.
- Posted by: annonymous (coworker ) on: Jun 11, 2012
- My family and I are so very sorry to heard about Sinead's passing. My daughter Kristin and Sinead were friends from grade 3. She will be truly missed. My sympathies to you and your whole family. But most of all to her little one. R.I.P Sinead.
- Posted by: Tammy Da Costa (Friend) on: Jun 11, 2012
- We are so sorry to hear of Sinead's passing. I will always remember her as the sweet girl with the smiling eyes. Sinead was a joy to be with. Our deepest condolences go to Gary, Pat and Devin, and Sinead's little one.
- Posted by: Mary Veldman (friend) on: Jun 11, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.