AA larger | smaller
NOREEN MAY CLIFFE Peacefully on June 8, 2012, predeceased by her loving husband Lloyd and her parents Bill and Emily Nixon. Survived by her four children: Claudia (Lorne); Marsha (Charlie); Deborah; and Bill; Her precious grandchildren: Sharlene; Tannis; Larry; Carrie; Dawn; Lindsay; Erin; and Tom; great-grandchildren Sarah; Gaven; Jordan; Erik; Elliott; Aliyah; Brooklyn; Oliver; Blake; Whitley; Ryanna; Norah; and Macklin, and her cousins. Born in Winnipeg. Attended St. James Collegiate and worked at Eatons until getting married. Noreen enjoyed spending time with her family and many friends. She loved sports especially curling and golf. The family will gather privately for her in interment. And as her wishes: Her family will celebrate her long life privately in her favourite place Pelican Lake. A donation in her memory can be made to the SPCA-Humane Society or a foundation of your choice. Lots of hugs and thank you to her many friends at West Park Manor Charleswood. Chapel Lawn www.chapellawn.mb.ca 885-9715
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 12, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Because we lived in Western Canada, I didn't have as much contact with Auntie Nicky and Uncle Lloyd, so I think it's significant that I remember her so well! I loved Aunty Nicky's laugh! She was like a little bird - always attentive to everyone's needs. You'd see her making sure that everyone around her had what they needed. She must have been a great Mom, too, because Claudia, Marsha, Debbie and Bill are such nice, caring, well-rounded people. So sorry to hear of her death, but hope she is peaceful with Uncle Lloyd.Love to all you and your families.
- Posted by: Patricia Sumner (nee Saul) (Niece) on: Oct 20, 2012
- I have more happy memories of Aunt Nicky than I can count, but the main one was her laughter. She had a ready, infectious laugh that was distinctly hers. I will also remember how loyal she always was to Mom, both before and after Mom's illness.
She was definitely one of the good influences in my life.
- Posted by: Kevin Longfield on: Jun 20, 2012
- To the entire Cliffe Family ... My family and I have known Nicki for most of our lives. She was an absolutely wonderful lady that we will never forget. There are so many memories at Pelican Lake that were filled with laughter and fun. I hope she is resting peacefully and reunited with Lloyd. Our deepest sympathy to all of you.
Ted & Helen, Lynn & Brian, Lori & Wayne, Shane & Cathy and families.
- Posted by: Lynn Rudniski (Friend) on: Jun 13, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.