AA larger | smaller
MARVIN ROTHSTEIN The family of Marvin Rothstein regretfully announces his sudden passing, at home, on June 12, 2012. He was the beloved brother, brother-in-law and uncle of Susan, Gerald and Stephen Rosenby. Graveside funeral service to be held on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at Rosh Pina Memorial Park. Meal of condolence following service to be held at Etz Chayim Synagogue. Longer obituary notice to follow.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 14, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- I have good and fond memories of Marvin, and I am saddened to hear of his passing. My condolences, to you Susan and your family.
- Posted by: Lanny Simcoff (old friend ) on: Jul 1, 2012
- I was devastated to learn that the reason I had not had the usual almost daily banter with Marvin for awhile that it was beyond his power.
- Posted by: ron kolotylo (long time friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Susan, I was so very sorry to learn of Marvin's passing. I remember the many rainy days when we would play cards in the basement of your parent's home on Matheson. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Eileen Margulius Curtis
- Posted by: Eileen Margulius Curtis (former neighbor) on: Jun 14, 2012
- Our sincere condolences to your family. We live 3 doors away from Marvin's lovely home. We will miss seeing him at the mail box and driving down the street. He seemed like a very nice man.
Frank and Lelia Audino
- Posted by: Frank and Lelia Audino (Neighbor) on: Jun 14, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.