AA larger | smaller
RAYMOND E. CHRISTOFF Raymond E. Christoff died on June 12, 2012 at Salem Home in Winkler, Manitoba, at the age of 80. An Anglican Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 at St. Andrew's United Church in Manitou, Manitoba at 2:00 p.m. Private interment will take place at St. Luke's Cemetery Pembina Crossing. Donations in memory of Raymond may be made to CancerCare Manitoba, Box 2248 Stn. Main, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 9Z9, or to a charity of own choice. Messages of condolence may be made online at www.wheatlandfs.com Graham's Funeral Service Ltd. (204) 825-2848 - www.wheatlandfs.com
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 15, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- I met Ray when I started working in the neighboring Weed Control District and have known him as a friend since then. He certainly had a passion for life and his work. I apologize for being unable to attend Ray's service but I certainly was thinking about him and his family that day. On behalf of the Manitoba Weed Supervisors Association I extend my thanks to Ray for his dedication to our group as well as my condolences to his family.
- Posted by: Grant Shewfelt (Friend) on: Jun 19, 2012
- My sincere sympathy to all family members in the loss of your Dad; I worked for your dad in the early 70's and have some great memories of that time. Your dad was an amazing man, a work ethic like very few people I know; many a day I would come to work to learn he had been up half the night fighting a fire and then started baking in the wee hours of the morning - I don't ever remembering him ever complaining. His children & his work were his life. He was a great friend & mentor and he is in a better place. Karen Wiebe
- Posted by: Karen Wiebe (friend) on: Jun 15, 2012
- Ray and I were both involved in weed control for many years. I enjoyed his knowledge, dedication and above all his sense of humor. RIP Ray.
- Posted by: George Willis (Friend) on: Jun 15, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.