AA larger | smaller
KENNETH ARNOLD NEVILLE Kenneth Arnold Neville, 64, died peacefully on June 10, 2012 surrounded by his immediate family. Ken is survived by his wife Judy, children Ryan (Rhea), Raegan and grandchildren Jaden, Grayson and Leighton. He is also survived by many other loving family and friends. A celebration of his life will be held June 27 at the family's home. Family and friends are welcome to attend. Please visit the website www.kenneville.muchloved.com for details. In lieu of flowers, the family is asking an in memoriam donation be made to the Canadian Cancer Society or the charity of your choice.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 16, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- I'm very sorry to hear of Ken's passing. I can recall so many happy memories with you guys. You're in my thoughts and prayers every step of the way, Judy. Hugs!
- Posted by: Sandy Gauthier (Friends) on: Jun 19, 2012
- "My Ken" - the most caring, loving, helpful and happy Brother-in-law one could ever hope for. I am so very sad, but feel forever grateful for the time I had to spend with Ken through his last several months of life. Ken - the perfect father, husband, papa and friend. We will always keep you with us, in our thoughts and reflections on so many good times, good advice and endless accomplishments throughout your life. You have a wonderful, loving family who, with your continued help, will go through their lives knowing you are watching over them, and embracing their pride of being a part of you. Rest peacefully Ken, I will miss you so much, but you have left a wonderful legacy for all of us to carry forward.
- Posted by: Joy Farden (Sister-in-law) on: Jun 16, 2012
- I am so sorry for your loss. You were there for Ken in all the ways that one could hope for. Take care.
- Posted by: Jennifer Berthelette (Friend) on: Jun 15, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.