AA larger | smaller
CASSIDY BOSC Tragically, on June 13, 2012 Cassidy Bosc (née Brown) passed away as a result of a car accident at the tender age of 21. She leaves to mourn her loving husband Julien, her parents Selma and James Brown, her brother Seaver, and her grandparents Wilhelm and Helen Unrau, and Arthur and Nettie Brown. She also leaves to mourn her parents-in-law Julienne and Paul Bosc, and sisters-in-law Jacinte (Matt) and Chanelle (Pat). Cassidy will also be mourned by many aunts, uncles, cousins, and her many friends. Cassidy was loved by everyone she touched and enjoyed life to the fullest. She was caring and loving. Forgiving came easily to her. She will be missed dearly. Funeral services will be held on Monday, June 18 at 1:30 p.m. at Word of Life Church in Niverville. Viewing will be at 12:00 Noon. Due to a family member's perfume sensitivity, we request that it be a scent-free environment. Donations in memory of Cassidy may be made to D'Arcy's A.R.C. Arrangements by BIRCHWOOD FUNERAL CHAPEL 1-204-346-1030 OR 1-888-454-1030
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 16, 2012
Guest Book(29 entries)
- We all miss beautiful, fun-loving Cassidy. Not a day goes by that Cassidy is not remembered fondly and lovingly. Her laugh is forever etched in our memories. Her warm smile, friendly nature, and always loving presence, is still felt among us. It has been one year since Cassidy's passing ... her light is always shining bright. She is truly, truly missed. We all Love you Cassidy, forever and ever.
- Posted by: Glyn ((Co-worker & friend at Safeway)) on: Jun 13, 2013
- Our deepest condolences are sent your way.
- Posted by: The Corley Family on: Sep 1, 2012
- Sincere sympathy
- Posted by: Sylvia (Ronceray) Oosterveen (Cousin) on: Jun 26, 2012
- My deepest condolences to Cassidy's friends and family. I remember her fondly as the sweet and pleasant girl that I taught when she was in Grade 2.
- Posted by: April Harder (former teacher) on: Jun 23, 2012
- You are all in our thoughts and prayers at this time.
- Posted by: Ed & Tammy Harris (Friends of Cassidy's parents) on: Jun 23, 2012
- Nos plus sincères sympathie, Julien et tes proches.
- Posted by: Liliane and André Lemoine (friends to the family) on: Jun 19, 2012
- Julien, Selma and James and families. My heart is absolutely broken for the loss of your beautiful wife and daughter Cassidy. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. God bless you all.
- Posted by: Mandy Moss (At scene) on: Jun 19, 2012
- Cassidy has a heart of pure love and happiness. She is the most caring / happy person I've ever met. We sat together in school when we were both becoming Veterinary Office Assistants and you could just tell that caring for animals was one of her many passions. She was a very hard worker, leading her to graduate with honours which I’m very proud of. She helped many others succeed in what they wanted to pursue and led them to accomplishments and success. She told me to never give up on something you’ve always loved to do or work for, and with that in mind, she gave me the motivation to give it my all and graduate with honours too, which I’ll forever thank her for that.
That’s what I love about her, the endless determination she gave to help others before herself.
Everywhere she went she lights up any room with her great smile and personality which everyone would love her for. I find it such an honour to know her and to call her my friend.
I am truly devastated to have heard of such a tragic loss. I give her family, her husband Julien, Julien’s family as well as many friends my greatest condolences. She will forever be missed and loved deeply and unconditionally.
Rest In Peace Cassidy
- Posted by: Lauren on: Jun 18, 2012
- I was there after the accident happened, I work right beside where it happened. Ever since that day I can't stop thinking about her, she has touched my heart in a way I cannot describe, from everything I have read she was obviously an amazing woman and had a face of an angel. My heart goes out to Julien and her family..I am so very sorry for your loss.
- Posted by: Mallory (accident scene) on: Jun 18, 2012
- There are no words at a time like this. We are thinking of you and sending prayers for peace.
With our deepest sympathies, Ed and Jean
- Posted by: Ed and Jean Storey on: Jun 18, 2012
- Dear Julien and family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We never got a chance to meet Cassidy but there is no doubt in our minds she's a wonderful person.
La famille Claude et Doris Lemoine
- Posted by: Julien Bosc and families on: Jun 18, 2012
- I am so sorry for your loss Julien. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
- Posted by: Bea (co-worker) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy to Julien and to the Bosc and Brown families and to all of Cassidy's friends. May you find peace and comfort.
- Posted by: Jacqueline et la famille d'Edphat et Simone Dorge (friend of Julienne Bosc) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Chère Julienne et Paul,
We are so sad for your son Julien, your family and Cassidy`s family for the loss of a beautiful young life. No words can ever provide enough comfort at such a time but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
No sincères sympathies,
Gérard, Doris, Gisèle, Paul, Edmée, Léonne, Rhéal, Mona, Rolande et Diane Bilodeau
- Posted by: Bilodeau Family (Neighbors (across the river)) on: Jun 18, 2012
- A truly wonderful young lady who eminated kindness. Cassidy will be missed by anyone's life she touched.
- Posted by: Richelle Healey and Michael Collingwood on: Jun 18, 2012
- Although we had not had the pleasure of knowing Cassidy, we feel for Julien, Julienne and Paul and all the family in this sudden and tragic loss. Our hearts and prayers go out to you.
- Posted by: Jean and Claudette Normandeau and Family (cousins ) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire family at this time. Our hearts are hurting for all of you.
- Posted by: George & Beverly Swartz (Friends of extended family) on: Jun 17, 2012
- My girlfriend and I were at the scene of the accident. Our hearts ached as we also have daughters Cassidy's age. This will be hard for me to ever forget. I cannot say how sorry I am for Julien and all of Cassidy's Family and friends. Cassidy was a very beautiful young woman. Our hearts and our prayers go out to all of you.
- Posted by: Sharon Stern (Accident scene) on: Jun 17, 2012
- When we think of Cassidy we smile with our hearts. She could change your day from bad to good with her concern and compassion. Her joy for life will stay with us forever.
- Posted by: shelley kent (friends in floral dept.) on: Jun 17, 2012
- She was a wonderful student, always bright and coming in with a smile every morning. She worked hard to learn all she could about animals and how to help them in thier time of need. She will be deeply missed and never forgotten. Prayers and thoughts go out to her husband and family for this huge loss.
- Posted by: The Steinbeisser Family (Teacher at Robertson) on: Jun 17, 2012
- Cassidy was a wonderful young woman who always had a great smile and a happy disposition. She was a joy to be around. She will be greatly missed.
- Posted by: Normand and Rachel Bremaud (nephew's wife) on: Jun 17, 2012
- Selma, we will be thinking of you and your family on Monday and sending our heartfelt support during this unimaginable time. May you find the strength and faith you need to get through. All your old workmates send their love. God bless you Cass.
- Posted by: Sue and Wayne Kary (Friends) on: Jun 17, 2012
- This news came as such a shock and it was truly so sad. I didn't know Cassidy well, but I got to know her through my sister when she lived in Didsbury. I'm thinking of the Brown and Bosc families as they face this tragic time. Memories of Cassidy always include smiles and laughter. I pray everyone will be able to find peace through this hard time. She will be greatly missed. <3
- Posted by: Emily N on: Jun 16, 2012
- I am so sorry for your loss Julien. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
- Posted by: Kelly (Friend/coworker) on: Jun 16, 2012
- We are so saddened by this great loss. Cassidy was an amazing woman and she will live on with us and our family through our thoughts and memories of her!
- Posted by: Brenda & Al Pauls (Friends) on: Jun 16, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to you Julien and your family in this time of sorrow. God Bless
- Posted by: Pilon Family on: Jun 16, 2012
- i was truly saddend to see this. Cassidy moved next door to us a few months ago and it was obvious from the very first meeting what a truly lovely person she was. Our hearts and thoughts are with Julien and her family and friends
- Posted by: dyron & ursula (next door neighbour) on: Jun 16, 2012
- She was the greatest person anyone could have asked for. She was slow to anger and was always there fr support when people need it most. She will be GREATLY missed by everyone.
- Posted by: Seaver brown (Brother) on: Jun 16, 2012
- Friendly hard working happy young lady always smiling and cheerful. Our prayers are with the family
- Posted by: Shell (Staff at Safeway) on: Jun 16, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.