AA larger | smaller
LEANNE LINKLATER July 29, 1954 - June 13, 2012 Suddenly, on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, Leanne Linklater beloved wife of Larry Linklater passed away at the age of 57 years at the Health Sciences Centre. Longer obituary to follow. MACKENZIE FUNERAL CHAPEL STONEWALL (204) 467-2525 email@example.com
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 16, 2012
Guest Book(14 entries)
- I want to tell Leanne's family about my experiences witnessing Leanne's diligence and skills and what I can only call her SIXTH SENSE where she used her abilities to interpret and correct the medical writings of written medical work. We joked about Doctor's perscriptions written in a form that was impossible to read by the pharmacists but I have witnessed far more "impossible to read" written material become great looking documents in Leanne's hands. Not everyone's first language is English and , sometimes, that added to the challenge. She was an inspiration to all of us and we will ALWAYS miss her.
- Posted by: florence regehr (co-worker) on: Aug 12, 2012
- We had many precious times together. I am shocked and dismayed. I send my condolences to her family.
- Posted by: florence regehr (co-worker) on: Aug 11, 2012
- I had the pleasure of working with Lea for one year and we shared many a lunch together. She made my work experience all the more positive and I really am saddened by this loss. I am preferring to celebrate her life and when the family feels saddened, may they remember the special and good times to get them through.
- Posted by: Elaine Edgar (Past Co-worker) on: Jun 28, 2012
- You have touched so many lives and I am blessed to have known you. Your kindness and laughter will always remain with me. Thank You Lea. To Larry and all family: You were truly blessed to have had sure a wonderful person in your life. My condolences to all of you.
- Posted by: Ray Enns (friend and co-worker) on: Jun 22, 2012
- It was a shock to hear about Lea's passing. My sincere condolences to the Linklater family. We both started working around the same time, green as grass at this strange place. Lea cared for and talked about her family all of the time. The sun rose and set on them. I will miss her laughing and joking.
- Posted by: Glenn Fontaine ( Friend) on: Jun 20, 2012
- Larry and Family,
You're in our thoughts and prayers. Leanne's love will live on in the most beautiful places you can imagine.
- Posted by: Judy Wilson-Bellis and Ray Bellis (Friend) on: Jun 19, 2012
- Lea was a beautiful woman who lit up the room with her smile. I send my warmest memories and sincere condolences to the entire Linklater family; you are in my prayers. God bless you!
- Posted by: Imelda Barry (Friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- So sorry Larry, Sara, Lisa, Michael and Justin.
Lea treated me as one of the family and my heart goes out to all of you.
- Posted by: Marc Saurette on: Jun 18, 2012
- My condolences to the whole Linklater family. I will always remember Lea with a smile on her face at all times. Gone too soon. Rest in peace.
- Posted by: Virginia Jackson (friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Larry. May the Lord comfort and keep you.
- Posted by: Henry and Kate Pops (friends) on: Jun 18, 2012
- We fondly remember Leanne's 18th birthday. The tables had turned and Russ had to take care of Leanne and Lynn. Needless to say Uncle Fred and Aunty Al were not impressed. Our family will hold Leanne in our hearts until we meet again.
- Posted by: Lynn and Russ Linklater (Brother and sister-in-law) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Sincere sympathy to you Larry, and the family. We are so sorry for your loss, Lea was a wonderful woman, and she will be dearly missed by everyone who knew her. Praying for strength for you to get through this time; and believing God will see you through. Condolences......and blessings
- Posted by: Kim & Brian ELLISON (cousins) on: Jun 17, 2012
- My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family at this very sad time.
- Posted by: Jane Bell (Friend) on: Jun 17, 2012
- Deepest sympathies to the Linklater family.
- Posted by: pam black rose (friend) on: Jun 16, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.