AA larger | smaller
RANDY SCOTT WRIGHT 1962 - 2012 It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Randy, at the Health Sciences Centre, on Thursday, June 14, 2012. He will be lovingly remembered by his brothers and their families Brian, Debbie and Tristan Terry, Gail, Calypso and Buddy - along with many other family members and friends. He was predeceased by his father Edward Wright and mother Claudette Audette. A celebration of Randy's life will be held at Knysh Funeral Chapel, Unit C1161 Fife Street, Winnipeg, at 1:00 p.m., Saturday, June 23, 2012.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 18, 2012
Guest Book(9 entries)
- I will miss seeing u sitting at the donut shop
- Posted by: Jennifer Zaber (Friend) on: Jun 23, 2012
- Randy was a special kind of person, he would give you the shirt off his back and not even think twice about it...he would make you laugh when you were down, and his eyes glowed with life...Randy you will be forever remembered in my heart....you are with mom now watching down on us until we see you again.............
- Posted by: Sue T (Friend) on: Jun 23, 2012
- i've only known randy for a short time, but it seems that we clicked near the last day'. when i go to the local watering hole i still look for his bike or catch someone coming riding and think it's randy. so long friend god bless and save me a seat at the round table i'll buy ya a coffee friend mike p
- Posted by: mike p (friend) on: Jun 22, 2012
- My sweet cousin Randy I remember the times you work with my husband Larry. You would arrive early with the biggest smile and wish me a great day. You also enjoyed teasing me. I love you Randy. I will miss you. You will always be in my prayers. Your cousin Gigi
- Posted by: ghislaine gauthier (cousin) on: Jun 22, 2012
- Randy will truly be missed by all in the neighborhood! He watched over all of us and was always the first to lend a hand. Truly a giving soul.
You will be sincerely missed.
Rest in peace my friend!
- Posted by: Collin Stone (neighbor) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Randy, you and I had our ups and down but my favorite was talking about Good ole Sioux Lookout Ontario and because we both were stubborn and liked to argue we were not speaking over a childish argument over moccasins..WE made each other laugh and frown. Rest In Peace and Prayers out to the family and friends. Sue
- Posted by: Sue (Friend) on: Jun 20, 2012
- Randy loved to pester the ladies, but his laugh was truly contagious.... Definitely knew how to put a smile on anyone's face. Loved to tell stories and will definitely be missed by everyone. Kept me company for many days at Robins - tearing up cups, and picking on me. And my stepdaughter loved to watch him pick on me and join the fun. It will be very quiet without him :(
- Posted by: Allison (Friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- He was a great chatterer, good sense of humor.
He also would help anyone that he could. He will be missed around his favorite spot (Robins doughnut) We will miss you. May you rest in peace my friend RANDY
- Posted by: Rex Elliott (good friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Randy could make you laugh like no one else. Rest in Peace Randy....
- Posted by: Dana (Friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.