AA larger | smaller
ANDREW NICOLAS SIMMONS With great sadness we announce the passing of Andrew Simmons on June 15, 2012 at 44 years of age. Andrew is survived by his two daughters Jessica and Florina, his father Gordon Simmons Sr., brothers Wayne Simmons and Gordon Simmons Jr., sisters Anna Dorian and Margie Belinski, along with many nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his mother Theresa Simmons, and sisters Helen Simmons and Sandra Joaes. Andrew worked for M L General Contracting and for Wolseley Plumbing Supply. He had many loving and caring friends. The family would like to thank them all, as well as the staff at Riverview Health Centre. Funeral service will be held Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel of Voyage Funeral Home, 220 Hespeler at Henderson Highway with Father Isador presiding. Honorary pallbearers include Shawn Daniels, Kris Pelletier, Dan Diakiw, Philip Johnston, Paul Yanor and Cory Whitford.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 19, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- Unce Andy, You were an amazing person and will never be forgotten <3 thanks for the laughs you gave me when I was small.
- Posted by: Shanessa (Friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Rest in peace we will miss you all the time.
- Posted by: craig & mali (friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Unce Andy, It was my pleaure and honor to have such a great friend in my life. I won't soon forget the fun we had, and the Nickleback concert the 4 of us went to and didn't see any of it lol. Keep wrestling those chairs buddy. xo
- Posted by: Shay (Friend) on: Jun 19, 2012
- I am so shocked and saddened to hear of Andrew's passing. We used to hang out together when we were in our late teens, early twenties. While many years have passed since we have crossed paths, I have always considered Andrew to have a gentle and kind soul! May he rest in peace and I pray that his family and friends are comforted in this hard time, my thoughts and prayers are with you all!
- Posted by: Allison ( Holmes) Harder (friend) on: Jun 19, 2012
- Our Condolences to Andrew's entire loving family, Andrew was a pretty 'Cool' guy his friendly smile will be missed. To Paul Crystal, Bobby & Allen, Ashtra, Dawn I wanted to attend Winnipeg for the funeral of your uncle :( I am unable to make it, my thoughts are with you all !
- Posted by: Melissa (friend) on: Jun 19, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.