AA larger | smaller
DANIELLE MARIE DESILETS 1949 - 2012 Danielle passed away peacefully on Friday, June 15, 2012. She was predeceased by her father Jim Desilets and mother Sally Desilets. Danielle will be lovingly remembered by daughters Kathy and Angie Collez, sisters Claire Arnal (Dick), Laurette Desilets (Kim Trethart), brother Jerome Desilets and great-aunt Cecile Towler. A private family service and internment will take place at a later date. LECLAIRE BROTHERS in care of arrangements, 775-2220.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 20, 2012
Guest Book(14 entries)
- Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. She was so beautiful, and I was proud to have her as my sister.
- Posted by: Laurette Desilets (sister) on: Jul 3, 2012
- We were so sorry to hear of Danielle's death. I grew up with the family and knew them well. We are thinking of all of you.
- Posted by: Gene Lazaruk & Susan (old friends) on: Jun 23, 2012
- Thank you to everyone for your kind words and condolences. I wrote the obituary and do not feel it does her justice and for that I am sorry. At the time of writing I found it difficult to find words. To read the memories of those who knew mom and appreciated her wit, warmth and generosity helps to make me smile during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Angie Collez (Daughter) on: Jun 22, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy in the sudden passing of Danielle. We are long time friends from Pine Falls who go back a long way. We have wonderful memories of your Mother.
Ken and Sharon Cyr
- Posted by: Danielle Desilets (Long time friends.) on: Jun 21, 2012
- We are all saddened to hear about Danielle's passing. She was a wonderful, gentle woman. The Academy of Learning staff, management and student body will miss her.
- Posted by: Sharon Varga (student at our campus) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Thank you for your friendship... Love goes out to Claire....
- Posted by: MaryAnne Lougheed (Friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Mes sympathies a toute la famille.
- Posted by: l'abbe Kevin Bettens (Ancien Cure) on: Jun 20, 2012
- I will miss you Danielle! You were a great friend! I am going to miss your phone calls every couple weeks and our great, sarcastic conversations. Rest in Peace my friend!
- Posted by: Jaime Bercier (close friend co-worker) on: Jun 20, 2012
- I am so sorry to hear of Danielle's passing. She was a wonderful person. My deepest condolences to the family.
- Posted by: Lucille Lavoie (Childhood friend) on: Jun 20, 2012
- We were shocked and saddened to hear of Danielle's untimely passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family during this difficult time. We will keep close all the wonderful memories of happier times!
Rest peacefully Danielle.
- Posted by: Lynda & Bob Seguin (Long time friends) on: Jun 20, 2012
- My deepest sympathy to Kathy and Angie and to Danielle's sisters, brother and to the extended family members. Danielle often talked about all her accomplishments as a younger woman, "mes deux filles" and that terrible accident that took her on a different life journey. Danielle était une femme pleine d'esprit avec un sens d'humour que j'ai bien apprécié. Danielle RIP.
- Posted by: Jacquie Dorge (work colleague) on: Jun 20, 2012
- I had the privilege to work with Danielle for over 16 years. We started together at Faneuil and later with Agriculture Canada. Danielle indeed had a witty sense of humour and a generous heart. I will miss you Danielle. May God Bless your family during this time of loss.
- Posted by: Bonita Penner (co-worker) on: Jun 20, 2012
- May peace be with you, Danielle. May you be embraced with God's warmth and love.
- Posted by: Mary Power (Work Colleague and friend) on: Jun 20, 2012
- In working with Danielle for ten years at Agriculture Canada, I will always remember her ability to always speak her mind and her witty sense of humour. She was a honest person in her heart and always willing to help someone in need. All the best to you Danielle - May God Bless your heart.
- Posted by: Mevlyn Steele (work collegue) on: Jun 20, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.