AA larger | smaller
MAYA MARIE HEILMANN April 17, 2012 - June 16, 2012 We painted your room pink and green, Excited for you to arrive, But like your mom, you couldn't wait, You wanted to see the world outside. Ever so quietly, you tiptoed on dad's heart, With the little meows you made, His love for you grew instantly One that will never fade. Although you weren't here for very long, Babcia and dzia dzia both knew, That you could've got away with anything, And blamed aunty Eva too. We don't cry tears of sadness, But tears of happiness to have met you, Knowing that you are now comfortable, You will help us pull through. Maya is now in the safe arms of her Grandpa Peter and Grandma Kathy Heilmann. She eagerly came into this world on April 17, 2012. Although she was only here for a short time, she will forever remain in our hearts. Maya leaves behind her parents, Yvonne and Chris Heilmann, her grandparents, Helen and Les Moszkiewicz, Aunty Eva, Uncle Curtis and Aunty Sam. A memorial service will take place at Cropo Funeral Chapel, 1442 Main St. on Saturday, June 23 at 11:00 a.m. We would like to thank Dr. Caces, Dr. Seshia, nurses and respiratory therapists at N.I.C.U., Health Sciences Centre for their compassionate care for Maya. Cropo Funeral Chapel, 586-8044
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 21, 2012
Guest Book(15 entries)
- I am so sorry about your loss. I think about you guys everyday! I love you guys. And I love Maya. She is with her grandparents.
I wish the best for you and your family!!! Love you so much!
- Posted by: Danielle Sinclair (Maya's 1st cousin ) on: Oct 5, 2012
- There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you, Maya.
- Posted by: Aunty Eva on: Jul 9, 2012
- Chris and Yvonne, our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. She was such a beautiful mixture of her mommy and daddy. Rest in peace little angel!
- Posted by: Amanda & Jeff Correia (Family friends) on: Jun 23, 2012
- My thoughts and prayers are with you both, My deepest condolences.
- Posted by: Jamie Sardo (Friend) on: Jun 22, 2012
- Even though we didn't get a chance to meet, my family said prayers for you every day. My Grandma Sue and Mom Josi talked about you all the time. Rest in peace Maya, my friend.
- Posted by: Bella Minnie Lambert, a former NICU loved one..a friend of your Aunty Jan (A good friend to Aunty Jan) on: Jun 22, 2012
- Our Deepest sympathy on your loss of your precious sweet, little baby Maya. We were deeply saddened to hear about your loss of your precious little one. Our heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and Chris.
Rest In Peace Little Angel!
- Posted by: Wayne & Maryanne, Pam , Stuart Blahey & Family (Friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Thinking of you with love and with a special prayer for your dear little Maya!
- Posted by: Richard & Denise Saydack (Friends) on: Jun 21, 2012
My heart is breaking for you and your family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful baby Maya, may you forever rest peacefully in heaven with our Lord. What a special angel you are.
- Posted by: Nicole Lacoursiere (Old Co-worker from VGH) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Chris and Yvonne
We met you when our little one was in nicu. We are so sorry for the loss of your little one. Pictures don't do her justice, May the Lord bless and keep you, may the lord make his face shine upon you and give you peace.
- Posted by: rod & Stephanie johnston on: Jun 21, 2012
- Yvonne, I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl Maya. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, Chris and your family during this time. Rest in peace sweet Maya.
- Posted by: Patti Lytwyn (coworker) on: Jun 21, 2012
- All our love, thoughts and sympathy are with you during this trying time. God bless you.
- Posted by: Carlos, Wendy and family (friends) on: Jun 21, 2012
- I am lost for words and deeply saddened by the passing of baby Maya. I know what a strong and loving family you all are and I know that you will always keep Maya in your hearts and remember the time spent by her side. I love you and am praying for you all
- Posted by: Tanya and Jason Tkach (friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- All our love to you during this time and always. Our hearts are breaking for you.
- Posted by: Dawn & Sean Machel (friend) on: Jun 21, 2012
- Although I don't know little Maya or her family, my heart breaks for her Mommy and Daddy, my deepest condolences to you, may you rest in peace Maya with your grandma and grandpa in heaven.
- Posted by: Carol Chubaty on: Jun 21, 2012
- MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU BOTH. MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE HEILMANN FAMILY.
- Posted by: ANGELA IACOVELLI URCIUOLI (SCHOOL FRIEND) on: Jun 21, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.