AA larger | smaller
MAUREEN CINDY CROSS Maureen Cindy Cross (neé Caron) late of Maple Ridge passed away on June 22, 2012, at the age of 48 at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre. She is survived by her five children, Brittney, Sherisse, Logan, Tiffany and Hailey; mother, Dorothy and father, Bob; brother, Gordon (Nora), sister, Debbie (Peter) Townshend; as well as many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and friends. A Memorial Service will be held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. at Henderson's Funeral Home, 34537 Marshall Road, Abbotsford, BC. Donations may be made to the BC Cancer Foundation. Tributes and condolences may be left at www.hendersonsabbotsfordfunerals.com. Henderson's Funeral Home 604-854-5534
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 27, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- I was so saddened to hear the news of Maureen's passing. Her passing will leave a huge void in her family's life, but especially for her children. My thoughts and prayers go out to Dorothy, Bob, Gord, Deb and their families as well as Moe's children. Maureen will be greatly missed by many, many people.
- Posted by: Cathy (McLaren) Helbren (Friend of family) on: Jul 6, 2012
- As an instructor I so appreciated Maureen's thirst for knowledge and her curious nature to learn all that she could. She had a quick wit and could get right to the heart of any subject taught. She had a dream to provide care and service to others and her legacy will live on through everyone whose lives she touched.
As a mother my heart goes out to her children. Maureen spoke with great love of her children every day in class. Your Mom was really someone to be proud of. She wanted to make a difference in the world and she has through all of you.
As a woman, I'll think fondly of Maureen. She has inspired me to do my best, be my best and offer the best of myself to others.
Maureen you are and will be missed, rest easy. Lisa Shaw
- Posted by: Lisa Shaw (Instructor) on: Jun 30, 2012
- My deepest condolences on the passing of Maureen. Her children have lost their mom and that will leave a big hole in their lives, she will also be missed by her brother and sister as well as her friends. Rest in peace Maureen
- Posted by: Eileen (Aunt) on: Jun 29, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.