AA larger | smaller
CURTIS NIEMI Unexpectedly, on Monday, June 25, 2012, in Selkirk, Curtis Niemi, aged 44 years, of Selkirk, Manitoba. A memorial service will be held on Friday, June 29 at 1:00 p.m. in the Good Shepherd Church in Selkirk. Full obituary to follow in Thursday's Free Press. Gilbart Funeral Home, Selkirk in care of arrangements.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 27, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- This is very sad. Curtis was a good guy, always there for his daughter. Thoughts and prayers with his family. Rest in peace Curtis
- Posted by: Mike Clarrkson (friend) on: Jul 2, 2012
- So sad always remembered him as the quiet fun guy...always smiling! Our prayers are with his family at such a sorrowful time
- Posted by: Troy Fiwchuk and Tracey Hares ( friends thru school and sports) on: Jun 27, 2012
- I was so saddened to hear this horrific news about Curtis. My thoughts and prayers are with the families during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Jona Helgason Kondrat (friend & friends of family) on: Jun 27, 2012
- I am deeply saddened by this tragic loss. Curtis was a such rare gem on this earth. Genuine, kind, trustworthy, dependable – he would always be there to look out for his friends, and I know he was a very loving Daddy. He was looking forward to enjoying the Folk Festival and a great summer ahead. Sad how we all get so busy with life, that we reconnect when there is loss. Hugs to your family.
- Posted by: Paul Rohatensky (Friends since Grade 3 at Mapleton School) on: Jun 27, 2012
- Words cannot express the shock and sorrow we all feel with Curtis' untimely passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you find solace with the knowledge that he has rejoined his loved ones who have made this journey before him and the love of his family will nurture his daughter through these sad days. Rest in Peace Curtis
- Posted by: Patti and Randy Papuschuk (Freinds of family) on: Jun 27, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.