AA larger | smaller
DEANNA LYNNE HANSEN On Wednesday, June 27, 2012, Deanna died at the age of 46 years. A longer obituary notice will follow.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- I first met Deanna when my husband and I moved to Creston in 2007 and I started working at Swan Valley Lodge. She made it so easy to get to know her and when she moved two blocks away, any time she saw me walking my dogs, she would tell me that I should stop in and visit and see her home. I always waved to her when she would be walking to or from work, even though I wasn't working with her anymore. When I found out what had happened, I felt like the wind was knocked right out of me. She was a friend to a lot of people, that's just who she was and I will miss her terribly. I am so very sorry for her family losing such a beautiful person. She will be forever remembered!
- Posted by: Geri Gimbel (Friend and old coworker) on: Jul 8, 2012
- Well I am very sorry for your loss. When Deanna lived in Flin Flon I got to know her through some of my husband's family. Spent a few evenings together having a blast. Also at her wedding. Three couples went on a camping trip to Table Lake and we spent the night on the rocks because we couldn't find the cabin. We had so much fun Brian & I, Dave & Shirley Ann still talk about. Corrine, Bob, and the rest of her family we are thinking of you. Rhonda & Brian Scott
- Posted by: Rhonda Scott (old friend) on: Jul 4, 2012
- Deanna and I have been friends for many, many years. We worked together, lived together and were the best of friends. I stood up for Dee at her wedding, watched her son grow up with mine. We were there for each other in both good times and in bad. I will remember my friend forever. I loved her with all of my heart and soul. My heart breaks for her family and her precious son. Dee was an amazing friend to so many people. Anyone that knew Dee...loved Dee. She was an amazing person with a massive heart of gold. I will miss you forever my Dearest Friend! Until we meet again. I love you
- Posted by: Diana Manion (Dearest Friends) on: Jul 1, 2012
- Deanna is very sadly missed among her co-workers in Swan Valley Lodge. Her passing is such a shock that many of us are still holding tears days after hearing about this sudden loss. Today, I spent time in my garden, remembering her and her son. We were not close friends in life, but this event has made her a special part of my life, as she has been very much a part of the team I work with in Swan Valley Lodge. May the Lord bless and keep her, with her family, close to His heart.
- Posted by: Margo Beaudry (co-worker at Swan Valley Lodge) on: Jun 30, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.