AA larger | smaller
MARK BEAUBRUN Peacefully at Vista Park Lodge on June 28, 2012, at the age of 76, Mark passed away. Mark leaves to mourn his sister Sheila and brother Mathew. He also leaves to cherish nieces, nephews, cousins, his extended family and friends. A special thank you to his neighbours and to the Knights of Columbus. Prayers will take place at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4 at Desjardins Funeral Chapel, 357 Des Meurons Street. A memorial service will be held at St. Timothy Parish, 135 John Forsyth Road, on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the CancerCare Manitoba Foundation (phone 787-4143) or the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Manitoba (phone 949-2000). Condolences may be sent to www.desjardinsfuneralchapel.ca DESJARDINS 233-4949 1-888-233-4949
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(7 entries)
- Mark volunteered with us at A&O for over twenty years. He helped a lot of older adults across Manitoba through his volunteer work. Whenever we would try to thank him he would say, "No, thank you for the opportunity". Humility. Class. A true gentleman. You will be so missed.
- Posted by: Michelle Ranville ((Age & Opportunity)) on: Jul 19, 2012
- I will miss when Mark would pass through Toronto on his way to Saint Lucia and we would have dinner. What a terrific friend and as +Mark would say "Bon jean moi". May Mark rest in Peace and may Almighty God crown him with the crown of everlasting glory. Tony
- Posted by: Tony Ishmael (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- I will always remember Mark as a sweet old man who always had a kind word for others. Rest in Peace.
- Posted by: Laura Harder (Parishnor St. Timothys) on: Jul 4, 2012
- Mark has been part of the Tomy and extended Families for as long as I can remember, as we all knew him in St Lucia (his hometown) and now here in Canada. We will miss you Mark.
- Posted by: Sally Tomy Slack (Very good friend) on: Jul 2, 2012
- We have known Mark for many years when we all lived in St. Lucia. He was a good and kind person who will be missed by many.
- Posted by: Cynthia & Billy Niles (Friends) on: Jul 1, 2012
- Mark was a lovely man and we always had a nice chat before mass began - he was always a "gentleman" and we will miss him.
- Posted by: Greg & Jackie Sullivan (friends from St. Timothy) on: Jul 1, 2012
- Suzanne and I were fortunate to have Mark as close family friend, we had chance to meet Mark's family in St Lucia. Mark was a very considerate person, a man of faith, a true friend,Mark we will miss you, but God saw you were tired,he saw fit to reunite you Father and Mother in a new world where you be with you're loved ones.
- Posted by: Fred & Suzanne Berard (Close friends) on: Jun 30, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.