AA larger | smaller
HENRY WILLIAM JOHNSTON June 18, 1951 - June 25, 2012 It is with heavy hearts the family announces the sudden passing of Henry William Johnston of Winnipeg, Manitoba on June 25, 2012 at the age of 61 years. Wake service will be held on Monday, July 2, 2012 at from 7:00-10:00 p.m. The funeral service will be held on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Viewing will begin at 9:00 a.m. Both services will be held at the Wide World of Faith Church 465 Alexander Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba. Pastor Marvin Simmons officiating. Interment will follow at Brookside Cemetery Arrangements entrusted to ANDERSON FAMILY FUNERAL HOME 1 866 293 4951
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- I'll always remember u as a soft spoken man never judgemental wish u cud have met hartley ur grand child i will miss u
- Posted by: marie mills (friend ) on: Sep 11, 2012
- Henry all I can say that I was honoured to meet you as a friend at UGM in 2009.I met u many times later on Main Street but you were always a happy person. I will miss you my friend but you have a place in my heart. We will meet again.
- Posted by: Bill Brown (friend) on: Jul 2, 2012
- I will always remember you dear cousin Henry ♥ You were like a brother to me and whenever we got together, as children or adults we always had a great time! we shared a lot of fun times, a lot of laughter! You were the kind of person that radiated happiness and took the time to be there for your family. Rest in peace dear brother ♥
- Posted by: Betty Johnston-Rourke (Cousin) on: Jun 30, 2012
- Henry, all your friends at 515 Elgin will miss you. You always had a good humor about yourself and never said anything bad about other people. Some of your friends would buy you coffee in the lounge on the weekends and you always eat your lunch with the coffee, before going to see your brother at Deer Lodge Hospital. We know that God will always have another coffee drinker up in heavon.
- Posted by: Larry Smith (friend) on: Jun 30, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.