AA larger | smaller
WOLFGANG WAGNER It is with great sorrow we announce the passing of Wolfgang Wagner. He is survived by his parents Heinz and Marlene Wagner, parents-in-law Alfred and Christine Bilinski, Barb and children Larissa, Kennedy and Kelsey, Brother Karl and nephews Karl and Kain and huge extended family. He worked in the construction industry with his father and studied to become an electrician. Donations can be made to the Addictions Foundation of Manitoba in lieu of flowers. Memorial Service will be held Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. at Glen Eden Funeral Home, 4477 Main Street, with reception to follow. Interment will take place at Glen Eden Memorial Gardens, 4477 Main Street, on Wednesday July 4, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Family and friends may meet at the Funeral Home at 9:45 a.m. Forever loved and always missed Glen Eden Funeral Home 338-7111 www.gleneden-mb.ca
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- I'm so very sorry to learn of Wolfgang's passing. Wolfgang and I were friends throughout high school and I hadn't seen him for at least a dozen years. He had an infectious personality, a generous smile, a terrific sense of humour and we shared many great times during those early and awkward formative teenage years. I never met anyone else who could pilot an old station wagon loaded to the rafters with hyper teenagers and dusty masonary supplies through construction zones like Wolfgang could! I remember being in awe of Wolfie's driving prowess (and tickets) while the rest of us clung to our Learner's Permits and suffered the eternal drudgery that was Driver's Ed.
Wolfgang always seemed to be a restless spirit, easily bored by routine and the mundane and always looking for the next grand adventure. May there lie ahead many great exciting times for you, my old friend.
My condolences to all those he has left behind.
- Posted by: Dawson Ives (Friend ) on: Jul 6, 2012
- I was checking the obituaries today and by chance I stumble upon the passing of an old buddy from years gone by. I have not talked or seen Wolfie in almost 20 years, but we used to have a great time way back in the day. Very sad to hear he has passed away.
- Posted by: Claudio Zedda (Friend from ) on: Jul 5, 2012
- R.I.P Wolfie...watch over us all cousin, as you're up there with the rest of the family that had been chosen before us! You'll be missed by all! xoxo
- Posted by: Victoria Stevenson (Cousin ) on: Jun 30, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.