AA larger | smaller
In memory of
MARNI DAME (nee SOUKA) August 2, 1964 - July 2, 2002 How often over the past ten years we've wanted to ask for your opinion, to vent a frustration, to share special moment. You're such an important piece of our family puzzle and without you our picture is forever incomplete. Missing you now and always. Love, your family.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Today I found myself deep in thought about you Marni. I sure miss your smile and all the laughs we shared together. Oh how I wish we could "meet for coffee".
I miss you very much...Love Leona
- Posted by: Leona (Friend & Co-Worker) on: Apr 28, 2013
- I still have the last e-mail that Marni sent to me - saved in my inbox to look at whenever I miss her. She wrote me this 4 days before she passed and I will cherish this forever. She was strong, smart, fair and very loving. My children adored her as did everyone she met. I need her today - I have needed her so much over the last 10 years and no matter how I try no one can give what she gave me in friendship. I miss you beautiful Marni.XXX
- Posted by: Sandi Casey (close friend and neighbour) on: Jan 8, 2013
- We miss her too!
- Posted by: Elaine, Al & Jason (Aunt, Uncle, Cousin) on: Jun 30, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.