AA larger | smaller
SEAN VAN WART
SEAN VAN WART Suddenly on July 2, 2012, Sean, beloved son of Mark and Barbara passed away. Full obituary to follow. Cropo Funeral Chapel, 586-8044
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 05, 2012
Guest Book(26 entries)
- Barbara and Family
I had been speaking to Betty and she had told me of your loss, I am so sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Joanne Komoski (Childhood Friend) on: Oct 28, 2012
- We at SCE LifeWorks had the great fortune to work with Sean for the last 3 1/2 years. During that time, Sean provided excellent, dedicated, professional services to the people we support. He was caring and genuine, having a positive impact on the lives of those whom he supported. Our thoughts are with his family, friends, as well as the people he supported & coworkers.
- Posted by: Oly Backstrom (colleague) on: Jul 13, 2012
- Dear Barb and Family,
I want to express my deepest sympathies and condolences on the passing of your son. I know there are no words that will ease your pain at this time but know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad and difficult time.
- Posted by: Diana Szymanski (Friend/Co-Worker) on: Jul 12, 2012
- Sorry for your loss. I will miss Sean. He was a really nice guy.
- Posted by: Ethan Martineau (Friend) on: Jul 12, 2012
- Barb, Mark, Jenny and Steve, I am so very sorry and saddened to hear about Sean. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this very difficult time. Yvette Labossiere
- Posted by: Yvette Labossiere (Friend) on: Jul 12, 2012
- We were so very saddened to hear about Sean's death. It's still hard to believe! Little did we know that the last time Sean dropped off Aaron after a night of respite was the last chance we would have to talk to him. Aaron always looked forward to his weekly outings with him. We will miss him so much!
- Posted by: Aaron, Donna and Terry Youmans (Friends) on: Jul 10, 2012
- Mark and Barb, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
- Posted by: Kim Zimmermann (Friend) on: Jul 9, 2012
- If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient. If a child lives with encouragement, he learns to be confident. If a child lives with acceptance, he learns to love. It is obvious from the wonderful thoughts posted from family and friends that your son Sean was taught by wonderful parents to be a great human being. Take heart in knowing that he touched other lives in such a positive way.
- Posted by: Sharon Bain (Barb's co-worker) on: Jul 8, 2012
- My condolences go out to Shawn's family. I was shocked to hear my former Lifework's co-worker had died at such a young age. Shawn had a special way of connecting with all the Lifeworks clients that he worked with. A kind gentle sort of patient way without prejudice of any kind. He will be missed by people in that community no doubt, and by all of his co-workers.
- Posted by: David (co-worker) on: Jul 7, 2012
- My deepest condolences to your family with this tragic loss of Sean. I worked with Sean and he was an amazing person!! He was extremely good at what he did, and not once did he ever complain!! He will be dearly missed by many!! RIP Sean, you will never be forgotten!!
- Posted by: Mel (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Barb, Mark, Jenny & Steve. We are so shocked and sorry to hear about Sean. We feel very privileged to know him and him be a part of our family. He was a very fine young man and will be missed by many. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Posted by: Marion & Alfred Haacke & family (friends) on: Jul 6, 2012
- You're one of a kind. And even though we didn't get a chance to hang out after our canada drugs working day, I've always remembered you're straight up no bullshit attitude, and I really admire and respect you for that. Rest in Paradise Brotha.
- Posted by: Mike F. (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- I am deeply saddened by the passing of Sean. My heart goes out to all his family and his friends. He was one of the funniest/sweetest people I have ever come to meet and even tho I did not hang out with him alot,I did keep in contact with him quite a bit, since working with him. Remembering the fun times we had. I will miss him dearly and not a day will go by that I will not think of my sweet friend. Rest in peace Sean. xo
- Posted by: Mel W (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- There are no words to express the pain. My heart goes out to you Mark, Barb and Jenny. Rest in peace Sean.
- Posted by: Dianne Renick (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- We have great memories of Sean, will always remember his smile and laugh. We will really miss him.
- Posted by: Cherie, Craig and Shae Rebeck (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Barb, Mark and Jenny,
I am so sorry to hear about Sean, my thoughts are with you and the family.
- Posted by: betty (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Mr. & Mrs. V, Jenny & Steve and anyone who was lucky enough to know Sean; my heart aches for you all.
He was so fortunate to have such an awesome family whom he spoke so highly of and loved dearly.
I hope you can find comfort in knowing that he was an amazing man who was polite, kind, generous and liked by anyone who met him. He would do anything for any of his friends whenever they needed him.
It is an absolute privilege to know him and to have had him as a constant in my life for the past 8 years.
I miss him already and am thankful for the very memorable Canada Day weekend we had, and I will hold onto that forever and always.
- Posted by: Abby Matheson (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- The years may have passed but never a day went by when you were not my "bud." I thank God for our friendship & our days together.
I can still hear the laughter that we shared...I will love you always, "bud..."
Until we meet again..."Sprague"
- Posted by: Jennifer Sprague (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Barb, Mark, and family, we are saddened to hear about Sean. We extend our deepest condolences, our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this painful time. Joanne, Doug and family
- Posted by: Joanne and Doug Smoley (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- I was stunned to hear about Sean. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Call me if anyone needs.
- Posted by: Michelle Turner (Jorgensen) (Cousin) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Barb, Mark & Jenny so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you - there is really nothing anyone can say to lessen your sorrow.
- Posted by: Cheryl Hind (Friend ) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Thankyou for looking after me Sean. I have many good memories of our time spent together on our days out. Rest in peace, Love Ethan.
- Posted by: Ethan Martineau (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Barb, Mark, Jenny and Steve. Please know that many caring thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Linda and Jerry Snezyk (friends) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Barb, Mark and Jenny, I am so sorry.
- Posted by: Nicole (friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Barb, Mark, Jenny and Steve, we are so very sorry and saddened to hear about Sean. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this incredibly difficult time. Pina, Frank and Family
- Posted by: Pina Conci (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- Rest In Peace Sean. You will be greatly missed. I am so glad I got to see your face one last time on Canada Day. I will forever hold you in my memories.
- Posted by: Laura (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.