AA larger | smaller
DANIEL DEAN ALEXANDER DUTCHAK August 26, 1966 June 29, 2012 It is with deep sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Daniel Dutchak on June 29, 2012 at 45 years of age. Left to cherish his memory are his family and friends, daughter Jessica, mother Doreen, grandmother Dolly, father Ron, brothers Daryl and Dorian, sister Desiree, partner Paulette, aunts Moe and Linda and uncle George, along with many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his favourite uncle Barry. We have many memories and stories to share. Please join us Friday, July 6, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. in the chapel of Voyage Funeral Home, 220 Hespeler at Henderson Hwy. Some people leave footprints in our lives May love shine down on you always to live and be loved. Feel the sun from both sides
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 05, 2012
Guest Book(11 entries)
- We were so sorry to hear of your loss Doreen. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time
- Posted by: Diana Freeman & Judy Gallagher (Friends of Doreens from the "the Bay" days) on: Jul 7, 2012
- Heather and I know all to well what this is about Doreen. We offer our heartfelt condolences and share your pain. God bless you and your family in this time of loss.
- Posted by: Corrie Van Dyk (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- To Doreen and family
So sorry to hear of your loss, our deepest sympathies. Doreen, sending you hugs, my friend.
- Posted by: Linda Sobotkiewicz (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy to Doreen and family.
- Posted by: Shirley and Mike Panchuk (Aunt and Uncle) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Our deepest condolences to Doreen and family
- Posted by: Sharon and Bill Buffie (Friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Our deepest condolences to Doreen and Family.
- Posted by: Wayne & Lynn Sinclair (Friends) on: Jul 6, 2012
- We send our love and prayers in your very deep loss of your special son and family/friend member. God Bless you all. Keep all his special memories, never will be forgotten.
- Posted by: Jack & Gay Kennedy, Regina, Sask. (Friend of Doreen & Dolly,) on: Jul 5, 2012
- My heart and prayers go out to all of the family. Danny will be sadly missed by all who knew him. I have many memories and will always cherish them, Danny will be forever in my heart.
- Posted by: Debbie Trakys on: Jul 5, 2012
- So very sorry, hang on tight to one another.
- Posted by: Shannon Elke Bakeman (Friend) on: Jul 5, 2012
- My thought and prayers are with you all. I wish I could be there to share in his memories and stories but know that I am there in spirit. I'm grateful for all the wonderful times I shared with Danny.
- Posted by: Shelane on: Jul 5, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you all at this very trying time. Be happy in the knowledge that his spirit and the memories you have of Daniel will be in your hearts forever
- Posted by: Tom and Barb Bodner (Friends) on: Jul 5, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.