AA larger | smaller
DOROTHY SAVAGE It is with sadness that we announce the death of Dorothy Savage on July 4, 2012, at Health Sciences Centre. Longer notice to follow. Family and friends may sign a Book of Condolence at www.glenlawn.ca. Glen Lawn Funeral Home 982-7550
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 06, 2012
Guest Book(7 entries)
- Dorothy was a lady that I looked up to for guidance in life and at the office. She was a caring, loving woman. I will miss her immensely! My prayers are with all the people that she has left behind, especially her family....you will be dearly missed my "Angel"!
- Posted by: Melissa Meawasige (Co-worker/friend) on: Jul 7, 2012
- Our deepest condolences to the Savage Family. Our thoughts are with you all.
- Posted by: John & Carmen Dignazio (friends of Ryan & Gaylene) on: Jul 7, 2012
- You were the very best Dot. I will miss you every day.
- Posted by: Larry Grant (over 40 years of loving friendship) on: Jul 7, 2012
- Dorothy was a wonderful, kind, loving and most generous human being. She was a great friend and colleague. I will miss you Dorothy. You lived your life well...may you rest in peace my friend.
- Posted by: Loretta Spencer (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- our thoughts are with the Bob and family . rest in peace Dorothy .
- Posted by: Bill and Kimberly Chambers (friends) on: Jul 6, 2012
- Heaven is a better place with Dot there but she will be sorely missed by those of us here. I will miss you good friend! The girl's weekend will never be the same again without you.
- Posted by: Kathy Brooks (friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
- My thoughts and prayers are with Dorothy's family, friends and co-workers.
- Posted by: Peggy Simpkins (work-related friend) on: Jul 6, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.