AA larger | smaller
NORMAN ARTHUR CARLSON October 26, 1961 - July 4, 2012 It is with deep sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Norman. Norman leaves to mourn his mother Marlene; stepdad Harold; father Ken; sisters Brenda (Darren), Sherilyn (Glenn); son Sean and daughter Melissa (Gavin). There will be a celebration of Norman's life on Saturday, July 28 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Beausejour, 511 Park Ave. Interment at a later date. We will love you forever Norman
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 11, 2012
Guest Book(12 entries)
- I'm so sorry to hear of Norm's passing. My condolences to his family. I will miss him coming into Legends. We worked together at Major & Minor Music on Marion when we were in our 20s (now in our mid 40s and 50s). Norm always loved to talk about those years when he taught guitar lessons there and I was the administrator. He often talked about playing the guitar again. I did get a chance to meet his lovely daughter and very handsome son, not too long before he passed. He was so proud to show them off, you could just tell. I will miss you Norm. God bless and I hope you are at peace now.
- Posted by: Kim Caputi on: Jul 27, 2012
- So Long Norman. I'll have a coffee for you in Sals and in Legends. Til we meet again.
- Posted by: BOB BARRY (FRIEND FROM THE COURTS OF ST. JAMES) on: Jul 22, 2012
- My fondest memories of Norman was his rock solid, muscular body and parties with my good, long time buddies Brenda and Sherilyn. We had some great times together at the Carlson household and lots of laughs. I was always very fond of Norman and I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Rest in peace Norman. Love Janie
- Posted by: Janie A. Duncan (Bibeau Bay Bomber friend) on: Jul 18, 2012
- Sad to hear of his passing.
God bless him
- Posted by: Steve Sirkka (old friend ) on: Jul 17, 2012
- rest in peace Norm. And my condolences to your family.
- Posted by: Ron Schram (Cousin) on: Jul 15, 2012
- I have great childhood memories of our families together at The Carlson's as well as Caddy lake and other parks. I had some fun times together with Norman, Brenda Sherilyn and my brother Chris. My prayers are with all of you during this time of loss.
- Posted by: Pamela Olynyk Kinsman (friend of the family) on: Jul 15, 2012
- Shoked and very sad, you were a beautiful little boy the last time we saw you and we followed your life only fron the distance
I hope you will find peace and rest.
and you can trough those stones all you want in heaven.
- Posted by: Steve and Maggie Olynyk.Vancouver B.C. (close friends to his parents ) on: Jul 14, 2012
- NORMAN - YOU ARE IN THE HEARTS OF ALL WHO
CAME TO KNOW YOU - REST IN PEACE - GOD BLESS
- Posted by: FRIENDS & STAFF AT MANITOBA HOUSING - 185 SMITH ST. on: Jul 13, 2012
- A giant with a good heart.
To survive with an illness in a society that only caters to youth, health wealth and beauty takes courage.
Norman had tremendous courage!
- Posted by: Barry Chochinov (Friend) on: Jul 13, 2012
- Just to let you know melissa your dad was so proud of you. I would enquire whenever I saw him and his face would brighten up when he spoke of your accomplishments and the wonderful adult you'd become.
- Posted by: debra oneale (nurse) on: Jul 13, 2012
- I am deeply saddened to read of Norman's passing.I have many fond memories of playing with Norman on Imperial Avenue and him being one of my first childhood friends . Peace be with him and my thoughts to your family.
Doug Grieve 125 Imperial Avenue
- Posted by: Doug Grieve (childhood friend) on: Jul 12, 2012
- The Rock Star/Body Builder.
Norman always enterained Brenda and I by playing Led Zepplin
Norman always had a great smile.
So sorry for loss.
- Posted by: Suzanne Smith (Doiron) (Freind of the Family) on: Jul 11, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.