AA larger | smaller
BRIAN R. A. DODD Brian R. A. Dodd of Killarney, age 58, beloved husband of Anita, died accidentally on Saturday, July 7, 2012 at his home near Killarney, MB. In accordance with Brian's wishes a private family service will be held on Wednesday, July 11, 2012. Donations may be made to the Heart Stroke Foundation of Manitoba; 824 - 18th Street, Unit 3, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 5B7. Condolences may be made online at www.wheatlandfs.com. Wheatland Funeral Service entrusted with arrangements
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 11, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- My dad was a great man he showed me what u need to know in life he help me with things no other man can i remember every weekend waking up to go collect wood even though i didnt want to i still went. My dad would always compliment people he could never find a kid who knew so much about tools. REST IN PEACE love you dad-Tylo Dodd
- Posted by: Tylo Dodd (Son) on: Apr 8, 2013
- My deepest condolences to Brian's family. I knew Brian over 40 years ago in junior and senior high school but one thing that stands out in my mind, is Brian's patience with me, in the 1960's when he taught me how to rollerskate at Langside Roller Skating Rink.
I would like to share a quote with his loved ones and it goes as follows:
"He has not died, but merely gone away, to a better place, free of pain and suffering. We will see Brian again some day."
Rest in Peace, Brian, you will be missed.
- Posted by: Patricia Homenick (Former fellow student at Queen Elizabeth JH & Nelson McIntyre Collegiate) on: Jul 18, 2012
- My thoughts are with you Anita. I am so very sorry for your loss. I have such fond memories of my time growing up with my cousin Brian, ones I will forever treasure.
May you find peace and tranquility in the months to come.
- Posted by: Shirley Dodd (Cousin) on: Jul 12, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.