AA larger | smaller
CHARLES HOWELL It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our father, brother Charles Howell on July 12, 2012. Charles is survived by his son Dale, daughter Linda and stepson Darryl, three sisters Frances Buxton, Vera Moore, and Marge Larocque, brother Ben Howell, two grandchildren, three great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. He will be missed by all. Cremation has taken place and there will be a private family interment at a later date. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to a charity of one's choice. Funeral Arrangements in Care of Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium 1800 Day Street 224-1525
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 16, 2012
Guest Book(9 entries)
- Benny and family, our sympathy goes out to you. Sorry for the loss of your brother. Remembering when we lived on Victoria East and your family lived just east of us. Many fond memories. Your old neighbours & friends, Bernie DeLorme (Calgary) & Shirley (DeLorme) Hirst (Winnipeg)
- Posted by: Bernie DeLorme (Calgary) and Shirley (DeLorme) Hirst, (Winnipeg) (Neighbours and Friends) on: Jul 18, 2012
- My condolences to family and friends. You will be missed and always thought of Uncle Charlie, rest in peace. With love Greg Larocque
- Posted by: Greg Larocque (Nephew/ Godson) on: Jul 18, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. We all will have lots of memories to recall. I will miss seeing him when I come to Winnipeg. Love aunty Marge and family
- Posted by: marjorie Larocque & family (sister ) on: Jul 17, 2012
- My condolences to Family & Friends, Charlie was a Special kind of person that was liked by all that knew him. His smile and humor will be missed by those closest to him. R.I.P. Chuck
- Posted by: Randall Fedeluk (Friend) on: Jul 16, 2012
- Sorry for your loss. My sympathy goes out to you and your family...
- Posted by: Heather Zwarych (Friend of Family) on: Jul 16, 2012
- I will miss your kidding around and your sense of humor the most, but I know you are with the angels. They need your quick wit and laughs there more than here, I will always remember you and the FUN TIMES WE SHARED.
LOVE AND MISS YOU
Rest in peace
- Posted by: Debra Kosowan (voleenter at Park Manor) on: Jul 16, 2012
- My warmest thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you find comfort in your memories of your dad and in the love and good times that will always be yours to cherish.
- Posted by: Vera Moore (sister) on: Jul 16, 2012
- Charlie. I will miss the laughs and the kidding around we used to enjoy, and what a lovely person you were.
- Posted by: Janet Smith (Volunteer Park Manor and Friend) on: Jul 16, 2012
- We never really lose someone if we allow them to live on in our hearts. We're thinking of you all and send our love and prayers.
- Posted by: Randy and Darlene Siver and family (neice) on: Jul 16, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.