AA larger | smaller
LEO-PAUL TREMBLAY Leo passed away on July 18, 2012 at the age of 63 years. Surrounded by family Leo lost his short battle with cancer. He is survived by son JP (Melissa), daughter Nicole, and granddaughter CJ. As per Leo's request there will be no funeral service. In lieu of flowers donations to CancerCare Manitoba would be appreciated. Special thank you to nursing instructor Jayne and nursing student Daniel for their exceptional care during Leo's final hour. GREEN ACRES Funeral Home and Cemetery (204) 222-3241 Condolences may be sent to www.greenacresfuneralhome.com
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 21, 2012
Guest Book(12 entries)
- well i worked with leo for yrs . He was are avon man and boy he knew how to sell avon. And not forget all the stuff animals he also sold. He always had a smile on his face and made everyone laugh . rip leo I will miss you my friend .
- Posted by: Darlene Delorme (co worker) on: Nov 10, 2012
- Leo your humor and thoughtfulness. Will never forget the French pastries and the Timmies Breakfast we would share. Buddy you will forever be in my memory. Never a dull moment. Our many, many laughs. His helpfulness. There won't be a day that goes by that something doesn't bring up a memory of you, my special old friend. RIP.
- Posted by: Ingo Lamerz (co-worker) on: Jul 29, 2012
- Leo was my best Inspyre life buddy. Always smiley, never complained about anything, always on time for work, always willing to help. I remember how he would give me his cellphone and try to master text messaging. He always had the smile on a the ability to make other smile even at 7 am. He would bring you the daily newspaper, he would poke you when you least expect it, I always beat him at tic tag toe and he would seek revenge. Leo man, (sharp guy in your suede shoes and your pimping cane) you will always be in my heart. God bless you and RIP.
- Posted by: Popol (friend / Co-worker) on: Jul 29, 2012
- My dearest Leo, I will treasure the memories of our years working together. No matter how I was feeling or how bad the day was, you could always make me laugh and smile. Rest easy my friend, without pain, and know that you are missed and will forever be in my heart.
- Posted by: Marney Jones (Friend and Co-Worker) on: Jul 29, 2012
- The first time I met Uncle Paul, he was dressed up like a milk maid while the rest of the family dressed up as a herd of cows - all for a family social - I knew I loved him from that very moment. He always had a smile and loved to spend time talking no matter the surroundings. We will miss you. Love Stephan, Donna, Kaylee, Alex and Leah xoxo
- Posted by: Donna Ruttan (Niece) on: Jul 25, 2012
- Rest in peace my special friend...I worked with Leo at Inspryre Solutions for many years..He was a very caring, loving and generous person..I have fond memories of his jokes, everyday situations and just Leo being Leo. I shall miss his friendship. No more pain Leo...Rest in peace..
- Posted by: Lillian Pichor (Friend and co worker) on: Jul 24, 2012
- My deepest sympathies to the family. He will always have a special place in my heart and in my childhood memories.
- Posted by: Josy Dupuis Burvill (Childhood friend) on: Jul 23, 2012
- Leo always made my day, his wonderful humour, his thoughtfulness. Sharing his lunch, donuts. Will never forget the French pastries! He will forever be in my memory, we bantered back and forth, over cross word puzzles, never a dull moment. Our many, many laughs. His helpfulness, always turned a bad day into a good day. There won't be a day that something dosen't turn up, that will bring back a memory of you, my special old friend. RIP.
- Posted by: Della Love (Co-worker for many Years) on: Jul 23, 2012
- I knew Leo as a coworker and Avon Rep through our friend Arlene. He was a lovely man with a big heart and an even bigger smile. You will be much missed, Leo.
- Posted by: Carole Osadchuk (friend) on: Jul 23, 2012
- Our deepest sympathy to the family. May you rest in peace Leo Paul.
- Posted by: Jean and Rolande Perreault (Cousin) on: Jul 21, 2012
- My mind is filled with over ten years of relationship memories. The fun we had at the various beaches, saving stones we thought were so pretty when we walked along the beach shores. No one forgets him as my Avon Representative. Leo was the best as he walked the isles at work. Always in good spirits. I cherish & love my thoughts & memories.
- Posted by: Arlene Treller (Close loved friend) on: Jul 21, 2012
- I worked with Leo for a few years. He was a wonderful man who always had a smile on his face & donuts for his very close friends in the morning. He will greatly missed. May you rest in peace my friend.
- Posted by: Mary Ann Delaine (Friend) on: Jul 21, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.