AA larger | smaller
JASON DOUCET It is with great sadness that we, the family of Jason Doucet, announce his sudden passing on July 25, 2012. A longer obituary will follow. Chapel Lawn www.chapellawn.mb.ca 885-9715
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 27, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- Ellen, Tony and family
Our deepest condolences to you all. Our thoughts are with you all during this difficult time. Hugs and kisses always, love
Auntie Flo Granger and Family If there is anything you need, we are all here for you xo
- Posted by: Donna Gow (Cousin) on: Jul 30, 2012
- I had the pleasure of working with Jason at Perkins, many shifts were spent laughing and joking around. Jason always brightened a room when he entered it. Then everyone went their separate ways, bumping into him years later at Polo Park Mall, once again with a smile on his face.
Keep smiling Jason, You will be missed by friends, family, co workers.
- Posted by: Kirstyn Ripley (co worker at Perkins ) on: Jul 27, 2012
- I know and met Tessie through my daughter, Melanie. The girls worked together at MTC. Melanie would speak highly of Jason & Tessie. I became "friends" with Tessie on Facebook and from there I watched as their family grew. Tessie would regularly make comments on how wonderful Jason was, as a husband to her and father to their 3 darling children. She never failed to bring a smile to my face with her loving words about Jason and his in return about her. It was obvious to me just how much they loved each other.I followed them through the trials and tribulations of life....jobs, education,searching for a new home. I felt her happiness and her sorrow when things weren't going well. My heart shattered when I heard the tragic news about Jason. Although I'd never met Jason, I knew he was special to all those who knew him. My thoughts and love go out to Jason's family. The sun still rises in the morning, the birds still sing, people laugh and love. Life does go on.....although you sometimes wonder how it can be so after such a loss. Time slowly heals the pain.....never completely, but just enough to carry on. Tessie.....you know I hurt for you and hope you have the strength to do just that. Jason will forever be with you in your heart and memories and in your children's faces.
Rest in peace Jason.
- Posted by: Debra Sexton (Friend) on: Jul 27, 2012
- I went to school with Jason and we were close. We used to play street hockey and football, and then I moved away and we drifted apart. While he was Perkins we talked and then lost touch. The years we had hanging around with Kirk, his brother and some of the neighborhood kids was a great time in my life. Jason you will be missed. He was a great friend and always said hello anytime we ran into each other. Rest in peace my friend. Heavy hearts and tears of sadness, but memories of laughter and happiness. God bless.
- Posted by: Rob Aimola (school friends) on: Jul 27, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.