AA larger | smaller
JEROMIE KEITH DOMINIQUE ORAM JOESPH PROULX September 13, 1977 - July 21, 2012 Ste. Anne, Manitoba We are announcing with great sadness the passing of a great man, father, son, brother and friend. After a tragic accident, Jeromie Proulx passed away on Saturday, July 21, 2012, at the age of 34. Jeromie is predeceased by his grandparents Oram and Verna Proulx, Albert Dutiaume, and Dorothy Ross. Jeromie is survived by his daughter Breanne Proulx whom he loved with all his heart. He will be extremely missed by his mother Debbie Dutiaume (Ian), father Ulysse Ross (Debbie), dad Keith Dutiaume, his three siblings Keith (Carmen), Amber (Phil), and Denise as well as his nephews, Chandler and Quinn and his niece Danica, as well as his grandparents Emma Dutiaume, and Horace Ross, his girlfriend Amanda (Emilee) and numerous aunts, uncles and friends. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at Ste. Anne Roman Catholic Church in Ste. Anne, MB. The celebration of life will be at 1:00 p.m. and mass at 1:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the trust fund that has been opened for Jeromie's daughter Breanne Proulx at Steinbach Credit Union.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 28, 2012
Guest Book(7 entries)
- I grew up with Jeromie Proulx me and Jeromie used to hang out with each other when we were kids. He used to come over to my house sometimes or we were at our grandparents house who is (Verna,Oram Proulx and I would go and visit aunty Debbie.. Jeromie also came and lived with us aunty Linda Proulx I'm gonna miss those days with Jeromie. I'm gonna miss him alot this world is not gonna be the same with out Jeromie.. I love you Jeromie with all of my heart and aunty Debbie, family!
- Posted by: Monica Bird (1st Cousin) on: Apr 16, 2013
- I give my "Deepest" condolences to Jeromie's family. I found out the horrible news yesterday. Words cannot express how much he will be missed. God Bless
- Posted by: Nora (Friend) on: Aug 14, 2012
- I give condolences to the Whole family, I'm so sorry for the great loss. It was a shame to lose such a wonderful person.
Jeromie, I will always miss you, and will remember, your smile, laughter, and most of all. The fun times we shared. RIP Jeromie. Love you always buddy.
- Posted by: Raquel (Friend ) on: Aug 2, 2012
- We had a lot of laughs together in our teenage years...you could always make me see the humorous side of things. I only got a chance to reconnect with you last year after life had taken us down different paths. It was a great night and I am so blessed that I had that chance to laugh and see you once again. Rest in peace my friend.
- Posted by: Danelle (friends) on: Aug 1, 2012
- I knew Jeromie in his teens mostly and kept in touch with him over the years here and there. He was such a funny guy and always so happy and just all around great! I loved him very much and my heart goes out to him and his family.
- Posted by: Christine Krawetz (Friend of family) on: Jul 28, 2012
- Sending our love to Jeromies family, Breanna, Debbie, Ian, the 2 Keiths, Amber and Amanda. Were always here for you guys. Jeromie's smile always lit up the room. This world is gonna be a sad place without him.. Love you guys, Nikki & Claude xxoo
- Posted by: nikki (friend ) on: Jul 28, 2012
- Debbie and Keith,my deepest sympathies.
- Posted by: JosettePoirier (friends) on: Jul 28, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.