AA larger | smaller
GABRIELE PISANO 1937 - 2012 It is with heavy hearts that we announce the gentle passing of a beautiful and courageous father on August 5, 2012 with his beloved wife Maria and family at his side. He was a devoted husband and very proud father and grandfather who created many memories that will remain in our hearts forever. A Funeral Service will be held Wednesday, August 8 at 1:00 p.m. at Cropo Funeral Chapel, 1442 Main Street. We wish to express our thanks and gratitude to the wonderful staff at Victoria General Hospital for the exceptional care and compassion given to Dad. CROPO FUNERAL CHAPEL 204-586-8044
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 07, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- You will always be in my heart Jim. Maria Tony, Pino may the pain of loss get less. Jim was the pillar of our operation for so many years and I will miss him dearly. God has a special place for our Jimmy and we will see him and his giant smile again. Love you Mary, Pino and Tony.
- Posted by: Abe Schroeder (Close friend) on: Aug 16, 2012
- To the Pisano family, I will miss your father's wisdom and smile as I enjoyed for so many years. The strongest Giant of a man I ever met. I love the family feeling Jim brought to the house every time I went to see you all. I will miss you dearly my friend.
- Posted by: Abe Scroeder (Close Friend) on: Aug 16, 2012
- Pino and the Pisano family, my heartfelt condolences go out to you at this time of sorrow. I will always cherish the great times at the Pisano household.
- Posted by: Willy Bortoluzzi (Family Friend) on: Aug 10, 2012
- Pino and family,
My very deepest sympathies for your loss.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Posted by: Cinzia Caputo on: Aug 7, 2012
- At a point in my life, Mr. Pisano was the closest thing I had in a father figure. Jim and Mary opened their hearts to me and they always had a special place in my heart. He will be greatly missed and my heartfelt sympathies for the family.
- Posted by: Wendy Pinchbeck (Friend of the family) on: Aug 7, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.