AA larger | smaller
RONALD LARRY NEUMANN March 3, 1943 - August 4, 2012 On Saturday, August 4, 2012, Ron, from Emerson, MB. Passed away from cancer at Boundary Trails Health Centre at the age of 69. Ron is lovingly remembered by his wife Marie; son Todd and his wife Kathy of Lake Park MN. Step-grandchildren Christina (Cory) of Florida; Tyler (Amanda) of Fargo, ND. His goddaughter Jill (Warren) Kreitz-Kevesky of Winnipeg, MB, also his aunt and uncle and many cousins. He was predeceased by his mother Mae (Walters); father Walter Neumann; in-laws Audrey and Dwain McNabb; also his very special cousin Greg Neumann. Honouring Ron's wishes, cremation has taken place and no service will be held. He will be forever missed. We thank family and friends for the outpouring of support. Donations may be made to a charity of your choice.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 07, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- Marie, Todd & Family, wanting to send my sympathies to you and your family during this time!
Sabrina, Derek and Adrian Robert
- Posted by: Sabrina Robert (Friend) on: Aug 23, 2012
- On behalf of our mother Emiko, father Riichi and the entire Koizumi family, I wish to pass along our condolences for your loss; to you Marie and your extended families.
We have always considered the Neumann family an extension of our own and the weight of your loss is shared by all of us.
- Posted by: Marvin Koizumi on: Aug 18, 2012
- Marie I was so sorry to hear of Ron's passing. My heart goes out to you, Todd and family. Thoughts and prayers are with you at this time...J
- Posted by: Judy Morley Meraw (Friend) on: Aug 14, 2012
- Our heartfelt sympathies to you Marie and the entire Neumann family. My parents, Doreen and Elwood Gibson, had a life-long and special friendship with the Walter and Cliff Neumann families. I remember very clearly when my parents and other farm friends went to your wedding in Flin Flon. It was a great adventure. They talked about it for a long time after! We are thinking of you at this very sad time. Peace be with you. Love Sue and Bruce
- Posted by: Susan Milne (Gibson) (Neighbour from the farm (River Road)) on: Aug 14, 2012
- I am saddened by the news of Ron's suddene passing. My sympathies to you Marie, Todd and family. Rest in peace Ron
- Posted by: James McClelland on: Aug 11, 2012
- Marie, my sympathies to you and Todd and Family at this time.
- Posted by: Denise Dupuis (Family Friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.