AA larger | smaller
JANETTE BELL Peacefully on July 30, 2012, Janette passed away in her residence at the age of 81 years. She was predeceased by her parents Janette and Robert. Left to cherish her memory is her two brothers, Allan and Ken and their families. A morning to remember Janette will be held on Monday, August 13, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at Chapel Lawn Funeral Home, with interment to follow. Chapel Lawn www.chapellawn.mb.ca 885-9715
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 11, 2012
Guest Book(7 entries)
- We just heard about Jan. We are going to miss her so much. Jan and Bob were going to start up their sun glass/reading glass business at the Salt Ash. We had so many wonderful talks with her. Such a wonderful and gracious lady. Don't worry Jan, I will make sure that Tweety gets his snacks at the bar! Love you so much! Bob and Donna Belcourt Goffstown NH
- Posted by: Bob and Donna Belcourt (Friends from Barbados) on: Nov 19, 2012
- Jan will be such a miss I have been friends with Jan for over 20 years, and she walked my wife to the beach for our wedding 2 years ago Just a joy to have known her R.I P.
- Posted by: Nathan Poppy (Good friend) on: Sep 24, 2012
- I was very sorry to learn about Jan. She and I had many chats at our favourite hangout (Salt Ash in Barbados). We were both retired Civil Servants and shared a lot in common. My sympathy to her family and her many friends in Winnipeg and Barbados.
- Posted by: Roseanne Wilson (Friend ) on: Sep 9, 2012
- we will all miss her dearly..what a wonderful lady.
- Posted by: tim forrester (friend) on: Sep 7, 2012
- Our Queen of Saltash, everybody knew her and loved her,she was a joy to talk to and be with. Thanks to Tyronne for all the years you befriened our Jan.
- Posted by: Bert and Greg (island friends) on: Sep 7, 2012
- I met Jan in Barbados a number of years ago, I have enjoyed her wit and sense of humor and am going to miss that. Her fav spot is going to look so empty this year. I know you'll be giving them h.ll up there Jan, RIP dear one.
- Posted by: Linda Muir (Friend) on: Sep 7, 2012
- Jan has been my client/friend for as long as I can remember. It was always a joy seeing her walk into my office every September to book her annual vacation to Barbados which seemed to get longer and longer every winter. I am sure she will be missed by her many friends on the Caribbean island she loved so dearly
- Posted by: Ginette Leblanc (Jan's Travel Agent ) on: Aug 13, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.