AA larger | smaller
ANNETTE L'HEUREUX With great sadness, the family announces the peaceful passing of Annette L'Heureux on August 9, 2012 at 45 years of age. She leaves to cherish her memory, her two boys Will and Nic, along with her mother Helene, father Ray and sister Juliette. Funeral Service celebrating Annette's life will be held on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. in the chapel of Voyage Funeral Home, 220 Hespeler Ave. at Henderson Highway.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 11, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- Annette, I have known you since high school and we have crossed paths though life. It has brought me sadness to hear that your life has been cut short. Your family are in my prayers. R.I.P. Sweet Angel
- Posted by: Lise (We have a history) on: Dec 19, 2012
- Annette's sweet smile, caring spirit, love for her sons and for the Lord Jesus which she showed everyday, will be missed. Sending much comfort to the boys with love. Esther
- Posted by: Esther (Friend) on: Aug 13, 2012
- Annette was a very caring woman and good friend. I was shocked to hear of her passing. She will never be forgotten
- Posted by: Krysta on: Aug 13, 2012
- To the boys! Sincere sympathy, love you both! To Annie, will miss you and love you forever, Jacks!
- Posted by: Jackie (Best Friend) on: Aug 12, 2012
- You will be missed, always had a great smile on your face.
- Posted by: Dan West (Friend) on: Aug 12, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.