AA larger | smaller
BRYAN GALBRAITH On Monday, August 20, 2012, Bryan's Funeral Service was held at 10:30 a.m. in Sturgeon Creek United Church, 207 Thompson Drive, Winnipeg, MB.
Publish Date: Aug 25, 2012
BRYAN GALBRAITH 1951 2012 On Sunday, August 12, 2012 Bryan passed away peacefully with his sons by his side. Left to cherish Bryan's memory are his sons, Neil, Ryan (Shelley); grandchildren Destiny and Braedon; and friend Judie. Bryan was a loving father, grandfather and friend to many. His love of his family, life, music, nature and the Winnipeg Jets. will always be remembered. On Monday, August 20, 2012 Bryan's Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. in Sturgeon Creek United Church, 207 Thompson Drive, Winnipeg, MB. The family gratefully requests in lieu of flowers that donations in Bryan's memory may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society, 193 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2B7. We thank you Dad, For your Love, Wisdom, Sense of Humour, and Patience
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
BRYAN GALBRAITH On Sunday, August 12, 2012, Bryan died at the Riverview Health Centre at the age 61 years. A longer obituary notice will follow.
Publish Date: Aug 13, 2012
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 25, 2012
Guest Book(11 entries)
- a year has passed your memory burns even brighter....love always Judie, Ryan, Neil, Shelley< Destiny and Braedon
- Posted by: Judie on: Aug 12, 2013
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. Somehow, they may continue to participate in how we act, our thoughts and decisions we make. His love I suspect will leave an indelible imprint in your memories of him. May you Judie, Ryan and Neil, find comfort in knowing that your lives have been enriched by having shared his love.
- Posted by: Darlene Newman (Friend) on: Aug 28, 2012
- Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you..meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice....falling in love was beyond my control...Neil and Ryan are the miracles we made.....we all miss you but will never forget.....alwayz loved
- Posted by: Judie Newman (Galbraith) on: Aug 27, 2012
- So sad to hear of Bryan's passing, Ryan and Neil, he was a good father always willing to lend a hand, quiet, patient, kind. I distinctly remember him this way... Although we hadn't seen each other in a long time, I still remember times at the lake, Christmas and the holidays. We will say our prayers in remembrance. He is in God's hands and His house now.....Robert in Ottawa.
- Posted by: Robert Newman (Brother-in-law) on: Aug 26, 2012
- Rest in peace Bryan. You were one of the good guys. Ed. Vernon BC.
- Posted by: Ed Clayton on: Aug 25, 2012
- i have pleasant memories of BRYAN from work. my condolences to the family. be of GOOD courage.
- Posted by: lloyd porcher (fellow employee air canada) on: Aug 25, 2012
- My most sincere condolences to you all. I'm glad I had a chance to see Bryan again...we talked about the good old days at the Grace and laughed. Rest in peace Bryan, :)
- Posted by: Cathy Kelly (friend) on: Aug 20, 2012
- My thoughts are with Ryan Neil and family, Bryan was a good dad and person he will be missed. love ya guys Janine
- Posted by: janine (mom of son jody friend of Ryan) on: Aug 18, 2012
- Ryan and Neil, so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. In this time of grieving focus on the good memories and know your Dad is no longer in pain. He is at peace now and in a good place. We will all remember him in our hearts.
We will make a donation to the Cancer Foundation in his memory
Love Aunt Barb, Uncle Dave, Graham, Heather, Kevin, Loni, Kim and Trevor
- Posted by: The Johnson Family (Sister-in-law and family) on: Aug 18, 2012
- Judie, Ryan and Neil and families, we are so sorry to hear of Bryan's passing. He was far too young. Our thoughts are with you all.
- Posted by: Bruce and Deb Johnson (Friends of the family) on: Aug 18, 2012
- Bryan was one of the most amiable, helpful , and knowledgeable people that I met when I went over to Air Canada Cargo. I knew that I could always count on him if I needed help with anything, or needed something done quickly. And it would be done right. TOO YOUNG, TOO SOON, TOO FAST. Will miss you. Sid
- Posted by: craig sinkwich (co-worker) on: Aug 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.