AA larger | smaller
MARK RANDALL SEXE It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Mark Randall Sexe on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at the age of 55 years. Mark grew up in Brunkild, Manitoba and made many lifelong friendships in the surrounding towns. He moved into Winnipeg where he also made a lot of new friends, whom of all shall miss him dearly. Throughout Mark's life he worked in the trucking industry traveling into the United States and Canada. The last few years of work he travelled to the West Coast, taking the time to stop along the way to visit with friends. Everything Mark did he did to the fullest, this was also true with his friendships. Never a more true friend be found. In compliance with Mark's wishes there will be no service. Donations may be made in Mark's memory to the Canadian Diabetes Association, 200 310 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0S6. Rest In Peace My Friend.
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
MARK RANDALL SEXE On Thursday, August 9, 2012, Mark passed away at his home at the age of 55 years. A longer obituary notice will follow.
Publish Date: Aug 13, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- I knew Mark for a few years... always saw eye to eye with him and he made our life a bit merrier. He was alway ready to lend a hand or just listen, he always kept us laughing with his rendering of truck driving stories....keep on Trucking my friend.
- Posted by: Norman Sinclair (Friend) on: Sep 10, 2012
- My condolences to the family. I am at a loss for words. I have known Mark for many years, it was just in the last 4 years we have become close. You have taken a piece of my heart with you....you will always hold a very special place in heart and I will never forget the special moments we spent together. Till we meet again.....
- Posted by: Sandi Z-L (Friend) on: Sep 3, 2012
- Mark was my uncle and an amazing person and always made time to talk to me whenever I wanted or needed he was a great man and will be truly missed. I love you Uncle Mark and always will.
- Posted by: Deborah Odjick (Neice) on: Aug 21, 2012
- Mark will always be a special person to me. Mark played a huge role in my father's life (Stefan Vucko)and my father loved him like a son. Mark took time from his life to drive my dad from Winnipeg out here to the West Coast to spend the remainder of his life. I've thought of Mark often these past years and will continue to think of him with fondness and gratitude for his friendship with my father.
- Posted by: Sandra Vucko (Friend) on: Aug 20, 2012
- My deepest condolences to the family.
Thank you Mark for being a friend. You will be missed and now you can have the last ride on the "Big Highway".
- Posted by: Larry Brazeau (Friend) on: Aug 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.