AA larger | smaller
JONATHAN MICHAEL ROSS On Saturday, August 11, 2012 Jonathan passed away at the age of 25 years. In compliance with Jonathan's wishes there will be no Funeral Service.
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
JONATHAN MICHAEL ROSS On Saturday, August 11, 2012 Jonathan passed away at the age of 25 years. A longer obituary notice will follow.
Publish Date: Aug 14, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- Dear family of Jonathan,
I am sorry for the loss of your loved one, Jonathan, was so young, with his whole life ahead. We may wonder why? or if their is anything to look forward to? Jesus well knew the Bible statement:" Time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all" [Ecclesiastes 9:11]. He knew that sometimes bad things just happen. The wonderful future resurrection hope is the promise found at John 5:28,29.
Revelation 21:3,4 states that death will be no more. and pain
will be no more, the former things will have passed away.
Our Creator, Jehovah God, by means of his son Jesus, is going to undo the tragedies that touch our lives today.
sincerely dianne mullins
- Posted by: dianne mullins rn (not related) on: Aug 18, 2012
- Jon was persistent that he spoke french... his favourite line being "Mon Tractor yé dans la Ditch". He will be deeply missed and lovingly remembered.
- Posted by: Jacinthe Grenier (Friend) on: Aug 17, 2012
- I had the pleasure of working with Jon recently on firework shows and setup with Canfire Pyro. His smile, laugh and energy for this new passion made you want to be around him even more!
Jon will truly be missed
Deepest sympathy to family and friends
- Posted by: Paul Hamel (Friend) on: Aug 16, 2012
- We will never forget that big grin and spontaneous laugh with the big how are you! God please take care of you in your eternal rest. Love and prayers always.
- Posted by: Susan Bordun & family (friends ) on: Aug 15, 2012
- When I had first meet John I was new to the St. Labre/Woodridge area. He had introduced himself and talked to me as if he had known me all my life. John instantly struck a chord with me as we discussed similar interests and the simple pleasures of life. I had made my first friend. From then on I was always greeted with a smile and a handshake and on occasion a big burly hug. I will miss his friendship, sense of humor and his passion for work, rest and play. A huge void is within me and also within the community knowing John isn't with us anymore, but I take comfort in knowing that he is in a much better place than we can imagine next to The Lord Our God. I'm proud I had the chance to meet and know John Ross. He will always be remembered. My deepest sympathy.
- Posted by: David Beck & Family (Friend) on: Aug 15, 2012
- will be missed
- Posted by: Eric Grenier (cousin) on: Aug 14, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.