AA larger | smaller
DANIEL PHILIP STEVENSON Daniel's Service will be held in St. Stephen's Anglican Church, 220 Helmsdale Avenue on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. with a reception to follow.
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
DANIEL PHILIP STEVENSON July 29, 1977 August 3, 2012 Suddenly Daniel passed away at his home at the age of 35 years. Daniel was predeceased by his mother Lynne. His memory will be forever cherished by his loving father, Garnet Sr.; children, Marissa, Brennan, and Christian; sisters, Caroline (Rob), Caron (Mike); brothers, Garnet Jr. (Michelle), Wade (Carey), Guy (Sue) as well as his nieces; nephews; extended family and friends. Service will be held in St. Stephen's Anglican Church, 220 Helmsdale Avenue on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. with a reception to follow.
Publish Date: Aug 15, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- Thanks for all the memories Daniel! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Garnet!
- Posted by: Stacey Oliver (Friend) on: Apr 4, 2013
- I can't belive you're gone Dan the man! I drove past your house last month and really wanted to stop in & say hi but that's a regret I'll have to live with forever :( We did share some amazing memories, you were my best friend and the only one who was there for me when I lived down the street from you & for that I am eternally grateful. Love ya buddy & I still can't believe you're gone. Im going to miss your laughter & how you always put a smile on my face <3 My condolences to all who knew Dan, friend & family....
- Posted by: Candi Beardy (Friend) on: Aug 20, 2012
- There is a link death cannot sever,
Love and remembrance last forever. May you rest in peace.
- Posted by: Dian Dunning and Audrey Martel (friend) on: Aug 18, 2012
- Our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family Garnet. Take care.
- Posted by: Crystal & Gerald Lavallee, Denise Jones & Shirley Sabiston on: Aug 16, 2012
- Thank you for being you DAN. I enjoyed our time. Lots of laughs. Even though I am far away I will be thinking of u always. I will remember all the good times and all the stories about your children and your family I know how much you loved them. I know how much you wished to do more. I am glad to have been a part of your life. God wants you now cause you're smart and strong and caring. Good luck n we love you
- Posted by: Darlene dodds (Friend) on: Aug 15, 2012
- Deepest Sympathy Garnet to you and your family
- Posted by: Carla Wilding& Clint Wilding (Friend) on: Aug 15, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.