AA larger | smaller
JOHN DUECK February 26, 1943 August 16, 2012 It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved husband, father and grandfather. John died peacefully with his family by his side at Concordia Hospital. He is survived by his wife of 44 years Pat, his daughter Lindsey (Dennis), son Brian (Jenny) and grandson Braeden. A celebration and remembrance of John's life will be held on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium 1800 Day Street. In lieu of flowers please send a donation to CancerCare Manitoba, 675 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg MB, R3E 0V9. Funeral Arrangements in Care of Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium 1800 Day Street 224-1525
Publish Date: Aug 20, 2012
JOHN DUECK February 26, 1943 - August 16, 2012 It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of John Dueck on Thursday, August 16, 2012, at Concordia Hospital. Longer obituary to follow in Monday's edition. Funeral Arrangements in Care of Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium 1800 Day Street 224-1525
Publish Date: Aug 18, 2012
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 20, 2012
Guest Book(10 entries)
- Very sad by him passing too soon. He was a good man and the kind of neighbour everyone should have. Our thoughts are with you.
- Posted by: Cameron, Pat and Deirdre (Neighbors, Friends) on: Aug 22, 2012
- So terribly sorry to hear of John's passing. He was a wonderful man and will be missed very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Pat and also with Brian, Lindsay and their families.
Gary and Carol Hainsworth
- Posted by: Gary and Carol Hainswort (Friends) on: Aug 22, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. So sorry to hear of your loss.
- Posted by: Sandra, Bob, Garrett and Austin Fleury (Sister's Best Friend to Lindsey) on: Aug 21, 2012
Sad to hear of your loss, Sending you my
deepest sympathy & condolences
- Posted by: Dave Balzer (Wildwood Park buddies) on: Aug 21, 2012
- So sorry to hear of John's passing. Our thoughts are certainly with you all.
We have missed you both at the lake.
Al & Colleen
- Posted by: Al & Colleen Sampson (friend) on: Aug 21, 2012
- Pat and family, so sorry to hear of John's passing. He was a great guy and will be missed by all.
- Posted by: Deidre Fetterly (x co-worker Best Brand) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Our best wishes to you and your family. Just remembering all the times John and my George spent together.
- Posted by: Lori, Wayne and Stephan Smith (Family Friends - Fisher Branch) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and will continue to be with you. Gloria
- Posted by: Robert & Gloria Froese (Neice) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Dear Pat & Family --So sorry to hear of John's sudden passing, much too soon for him to be gone. I know he'll be terribly missed by all of you. Carol.
- Posted by: Carol Johnston (formerly Carol Wiebe) (former neighbor & friend from #54 Byers Bay) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Sincere condolences to Pat and family
- Posted by: Pete and Linda Abrams (Nephew) on: Aug 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.