AA larger | smaller
EDWARDS P. SHELDON Sadly we announce the passing of Edd on Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at the Grace Hospital, at the age of 87 years. He is survived by his beloved wife, Eileen, and his only son, Glen. A memorial service will be held at Chapel Lawn Funeral Home, 4000 Portage Avenue, on August 25, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. with reception to follow. For those who wish to sign the online Guest Book please visit our website. Chapel Lawn www.chapellawn.mb.ca 885-9715
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- I have very fond memories of Uncle Eddie, Glen and Aunty Eileen coming to pick up me and Gram-ma...destination AWA wrestling cage match between Mad Dog Vachon and Gene Kiniski. Thank you for that special time.
Take care and God bless Randy and Family
- Posted by: Randy/Joy sheldon and Famiy (Nephew) on: Sep 6, 2012
- I have some wonderful childhood memories of time shared with all of you. Especially, cousin Glen & making faces out of the back of the station wagon..LOL
During this time of 'change', I find it helpful to remember: "God is with you in everything you do" Genesis 21:22
I hope to get to Winnipeg for a visit next year. I truly wish I could be there now, but please know that my heart is with you Aunty Eileen & Glen xo
- Posted by: kellee battie (niece) on: Aug 21, 2012
- I HOPE IT HELPS IN SOME SMALL WAY TO KNOW WE SORRY TO HEAR OF EDD'S PASSING. OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU & GLEN.
- Posted by: MARLENE & TERRY ROONEY on: Aug 20, 2012
- So sorry to hear of your loss. I have many great memories of living across the street from you. May you find some peace.
- Posted by: sheila (Hilton) Babineau (neighbour) on: Aug 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.