AA larger | smaller
LOUISA OLSON February 4, 1910 - December 29, 2012 Surrounded by family Lou entered into the presence of Jesus, her Lord and Saviour. She was predeceased by her beloved husband Arling (1999). She is survived by children Bea Nordine (Stewart deceased), Myrtle Nesbit (Eugene), Maureen Kern (Hartley), Anna Cook (Bob), son Ole (Wendy), as well as numerous grand, great and great-great-grandchildren. Service to be held at MacKenzie Funeral Chapel, Teulon, MB on Friday, January 4, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Memorial gifts can be given to Betel Home Tea Fund, Selkirk or Norris Lake Cemetery Fund. MACKENZIE FUNERAL CHAPEL TEULON (204) 467-2525 firstname.lastname@example.org
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on January 02, 2013
Guest Book(4 entries)
- A loving lady who shared the love of Jesus week after week. I loved her flannel graph stories and the choruses she taught us. She "walked the talk" and personified a true example of Christian faithfulness. A precious jewel indeed who planted the seed of salvation in my young heart, and for that I will be forever grateful. Well done, thou good and faithful servant!
- Posted by: Cynthia Wielgoz (Sunday School pupil & neighbor) on: Jan 20, 2013
- I was so sad to hear that Mrs. Olson had passed away. She was the dearest lady. I always enjoyed seeing her lovely smile and friendly way. I treasure my Sunday school years and remember Mrs. O. Playing the piano in the olden days. My sincere condolences to Maureen, Anna, Ole and all the family. God Bless.
- Posted by: Eileen Zinkowski (Waluk) (A Friend from childhood years) on: Jan 11, 2013
- Through her daughter Bea, we learned to love Lou for her strength and love of her family. She was a happy, loving person and enjoyed her family, especially when they visited her during the last few years in Teulon. May you walk with those who have gone on ahead.
- Posted by: Donna & Abe Wolvers (Friend of Bea) on: Jan 3, 2013
- Sorry for the loss of your Mom. We didn't know Grandma Lou for a long time as we adopted her as our Grandmother. She is a beautiful and gracious Lady and has left a lasting memory for us.
Condolences + Love Bev + Mary
- Posted by: Bev + Mary O'Neill (Friends) on: Jan 2, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.