AA larger | smaller
MARY PALLETT Peacefully on Friday, January 11, 2013 at the Riverview Health Centre Mary Pallett, beloved mother of Pru and Lance, passed away at the age of 96. Cremation has taken place. A longer notice with service times to follow at a later date.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on January 18, 2013
Guest Book(5 entries)
- Dear Pru and Lance, It was an honour to know your mother. I have many fond memories of her over the years. She was such a good friend to our mother (Phoebe Blair) I had the opportunity to see her at Riverview Health Center when I was there awhile ago and we sat and had a lovely chat together. Will watch for service dates. Gail
- Posted by: Gail Smith (Blair) on: Jan 29, 2013
- Dear Lance and Pru
So sorry to hear about your Mom. Lance, you were incredible with her, I know you will have a lot of great memories.
- Posted by: Sharon Sheldon (nee Garry) on: Jan 20, 2013
- Dear Lance and Pru,
Very sorry to read about your Mom's passing. 96 WOW! We hope it was peaceful. Lance - you were an incredibly caring and attentive son. Our Mom's shared some interesting times over their long lives, especially while living at 400 Osborne.
With sincere sympathy,
daughter of Bea A.
- Posted by: Wendy Koberstein (our mother's were friends) on: Jan 18, 2013
- Dear Pru & Lance Sincere condolences, it was a pleasure to know Mary when she lived at 400 Osborne JJ
- Posted by: jean james (friend) on: Jan 18, 2013
- Pru and Lance,
I am sorry to see your mom's passing. I always enjoyed conversations with your mom. She was so full of energy and was very knowledgeable. She had a long, full life.
- Posted by: Rick Hallstead on: Jan 18, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.