AA larger | smaller
LORNE VINCENT MILLER Today, Saturday, May 25, 2013; Lorne's Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. in the Bethel Baptist Church, 205 Roseberry Street. Wojcik's Funeral Home & Crematorium, 2157 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, 204 897 - 4665 wojciksfuneralchapel.com.
Publish Date: May 25, 2013
LORNE VINCENT MILLER Suddenly on Saturday, May 18, 2013, Lorne passed away at the age of 33 years. On Saturday, May 25, 2013, Lorne's Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. in the Bethel Baptist Church, 205 Roseberry Street. Wojcik's Funeral Home & Crematorium, 2157 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, 204-897-4665 wojciksfuneralchapel.com
Publish Date: May 23, 2013
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on May 25, 2013
Guest Book(14 entries)
- I only knew Lorne in passing he was always so polite and nice...I know he was a very good friend to many, sad to hear the news of his passing. rest in peace Lorne. condolences to his family
- Posted by: Krystal (Aqquaintances) on: May 27, 2013
- We are very saddened by the loss of Lorne, our thoughts and prayers go out to Jan, Roy, Brian and Daryll as well as other Family and Friends.
- Posted by: Larry, Rhonda and Janell (Friends) on: May 26, 2013
- lorne was one of my best friends. I knew him from the time we were kids and i'm lucky to have had a friend like him. he was truly a great man and it breaks my heart to hear of his passing. I offer my condolences to all his family. R.I.P my friend.
- Posted by: Joe laspina (good friend) on: May 26, 2013
- Lorne and I were very good friends for some of the most funniest times of my life. I have so many great memories with Lorne!!! Although life took us down different roads I feel that if Lorne and I would always have so many good times to talk about that we could have caught up for hours. Today is a sad day for all of the family and friend for this person was truly a great person. You will stay in the hearts and minds of many. I'll miss you brother. I wish we could have said good bye but know I love you!!!!
- Posted by: Robert Gilchrist (Friend) on: May 25, 2013
- Lorne was a good friend. I knew him from the late 90's and you will be missed my friend. Condolences to his family and all who had the gift of knowing Lorne.
Love goes out to you Lorne. RIP Buddy!
- Posted by: carson matheson (Long time friend) on: May 25, 2013
- We are so, so sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers, Jan and Roy.
- Posted by: Richelle and Travis Lowman (Friend) on: May 25, 2013
- My condelences to all Lorne's family and friends. Many years have passed since our schooling, but it was always a pleasure to speak to him in class, passing through the halls, and of course social gatherings that I attended with him. Rip Lorne you will be missed by plenty!
- Posted by: Shannon (acquintance ) on: May 25, 2013
- while growing up as teenagers in st. james lorne and joey were very close friends and had continued to be friends into their adulthood - joey, my daughters and i wish to express our condolences to lorne's family
- Posted by: alice laspina (my son joey's friend) on: May 25, 2013
- Condolences to the family, we are so sad to hear about Lorne. He was a friend of ours, and at one time a roommate. The nicest guy you could know. Rest in peace friend.
- Posted by: Chris and Tiffany Freis (Old Friends) on: May 25, 2013
- Very important person to us. ..Love you.
- Posted by: Annie And Uncle Har (Nephew) on: May 25, 2013
- I only knew Lorne for a few years. But i know he was a good person and a good soul. He liked to talk about his ferrets, fishing and online gaming.
- Posted by: joe chambers (co-worker) on: May 24, 2013
- Our deepest sympathy to the family. Rest in Peace Lorne.
- Posted by: S & C Mooney on: May 24, 2013
- LORNE WAS OUR SON IN LAWS SON WE SEE HIM A FEW TIMES. WE WENT TO SPRUCE WOODS CAMPING WITH HIM AND HIS FATHER KEN AND WIFE GLENDA. HOPE HE RESTS IN PEACE
- Posted by: FLORENCE AND EBBY TRINDER (GRANDSON) on: May 23, 2013
- Our condolences Jan and Roy
- Posted by: Donica and Roy Franchewski (neighbour) on: May 23, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.