AA larger | smaller
JEANNE MARIE HAUG April 15, 1971 - September 21, 2013 It is with deep sorrow that we the family announce the sudden passing of our much loved mother, grandmother, sister and aunt. Jeanne was taken from us as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Her daughter Brittney was also taken from us in the same accident. Left to cherish her memory is her son Brayden (Shelley), granddaughter Shanayla, daughter Amanda, mother Diane (George) Tkachyk, father Vern (Deedra), brother Darrel (Faron), niece Hope and her special "little man" nephew Damion, stepsister Jocelyn, nephews Justin, Jayden and niece Brooklyn. Stepsister Michelle (Jack) Loftus, nephew Daniel and stepsister Vicki (Ed) Dyck. Also left to mourn her passing are numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Jeanne was predeceased by her grandparents Jeanne and Alphonse Lavallee, Elvira and Trygve Haug and her beloved aunt Valerie Baxted. Although Jeanne had a hard life, she was a loving and caring person who always went out of her way to help anyone in any way she could. "Jeanne, you have to know how very much all who had the privilege of knowing you, will miss you!" Prayers will be held on Friday, September 27, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and the Funeral Service on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery & Crematorium, 1800 Day Street. Jeanne will be laid to rest with her daughter at Transcona Cemetery, 5014 Dugald Rd. Funeral Arrangements in Care of Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery & Crematorium 1800 Day Street 224-1525
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on September 25, 2013
Guest Book(18 entries)
- Dear Jeannie and Brittney, today is a month since you both left all of us. I want you both to know how much you both were Loved so much and will be in all our hearts forever and always. Till we meet again, Love Auntie Donna and your Family.
- Posted by: Donna Didora (Auntie Donna) on: Oct 21, 2013
- My deepest condolences to the Haug-Beaudry family on this tragic loss of two beautiful ladies. I met Jeanne when our kids were quite young, lived across the street in a townhouse on Betournay. Brittany was a great older sister always to Brayden. Jeanne came across as being shy, but once she knew you, you found she had a joyous, kind, generous heart. I will miss them both as when I think of fond memories, they are apart of them.
- Posted by: Karen Machut (family friend) on: Oct 12, 2013
- We have been blessed by knowing an angel, funny how when that angel left us, we realized that there were two. You both were loved and cherished, You will always be in my memories. MY condolences to family and friends of Jeannie and Brit, May the sun shine on all of you once again, and in time ...
- Posted by: dave (friend from glenwood school) on: Sep 30, 2013
- Hi Jeannie... I just wanted to tell you that I am so sad over the loss of you and Brittney. We were longtime close friends and I am going to miss that so much. I can't believe I'm not going to hear your voice again. I have only memories left now and I will cherish those forever. Rest in peace... Hold Brittney in your arms.. Hold her tight... I love you both and miss you so much.
- Posted by: Yvonne St . Laurent (Friend of 30 years) on: Sep 29, 2013
- I am deeply saddened by your loss! My condolences to your family and all whose lives were touched by Jeanie and Brittany. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
- Posted by: Carolyn van Huizen (friend of Jocelyne & Justin) on: Sep 28, 2013
- I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Jeanne and her daughter. Daryl you where a good friend of my brother Mike's when you where growing up and you spent plenty of time at our house. I cannot even imagine what you are going through at this time, how hard it must be to lose your sister. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this time
- Posted by: Lana Lamoureux (nee pedersen) (jr high/high school friend) on: Sep 27, 2013
- There are absolutely no words that we can say to the tragic accident that should not have happened.. Our deepest and sincere condolences to the Haug Family. May God give you the strength to move on!!
- Posted by: Juanita and Jane Flett (long time friends) on: Sep 27, 2013
- Sincere condolences going to the family from the North family in Oxford House.
- Posted by: Gilbert and Sadie North (friend) on: Sep 26, 2013
- I have know Jeanne for 22 years. I met her through her brother Daryl. She was always fun to hang out with, we enjoyed getting together for a few drinks. She later in life became my neighbour in a co-op. We both had just had children and had many fun play dates in the co-op. I am so sad to hear of her passing. Jeanne was so close to her daughter Brittney they were good friends. Now together in heaven they can be eternal friends.
- Posted by: Charlene Normand (Friend) on: Sep 26, 2013
- My sincere condolences go out to Jeanne's and Brittney's family and friends. Although it's been a while since I saw Jeanne, the news of her tragic loss is shocking. It's difficult to understand why bad things often happen to good people. I will always remember her soft hearted personality, the laughs and the good times we shared. Rest in Peace old friend.
- Posted by: Robin Drysdale (Friend from High School) on: Sep 26, 2013
- I want to send my condolences to the family, and may God be with you.
- Posted by: Roberta (Aquaintance ) on: Sep 25, 2013
- I was so sorry to hear about your loss. May you find the strength to get through this with the support of family and friends.
- Posted by: Elaine Siemens (nee Lavallee) (cousin) on: Sep 25, 2013
- We met you Jeannie when you were with your mom and dad in Bergland visiting Auntie Elsie and Emil. Over the years it seems we didn't get together but we know that the Lord is faithful and that we will meet one day in Heaven. may God give you peace and comfort at this time.
- Posted by: THE KALLSTROM FAMILY (COUSIN TO VERN HAUG (AUNT VERA WAS OUR MOTHERS SISTER) on: Sep 25, 2013
- So very heartbreaking and so hard to believe Jeannie was taken away too soon. I have alot of memories of Jeannie and all the fun we had together over the years going out with our friends....we loved going out with our friends. The kid's birthday parties were always fun too. My heart goes out to all the family and I love you Jeannie and will always miss you.
- Posted by: Suzanne Paille (close friend of 30 years) on: Sep 25, 2013
- My Dearest Beloved Jeannie and Brittney. This is Auntie Donna. I want you Girls to know how much your Dad Vern and Grampa Loved you both so Very much and is just Devastated by your Tragic Sudden Passing. Vern is my brother and when he phoned me that morning after the Horrific Accident, and told me of you Girls passing, I still cannot believe it. I miss you Jeannie and Brittney so very much and I send you My Dearest Love. I Still can hear your Laugh and your Tears, Jeannie. I am sorry you won't have your Wish, you once told me, how you wanted to be with our family at Green Acres to be with Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Val. Auntie Donna did try to fulfill your wish, but it wasn't to be, Sorry. But I know Jeannie you and Brittney are with them now in Heaven and are all Rejoicing, you are all together, where it matters. I will meet you all one day too, so wait for me and your Dad and Dee, and Auntie Linda and Uncle Glen and Cousins Michel and Jaysen, Hellen and her family and Deanna and her family and cousins Jennifer and Allan and his family, too. Till We All Meet Again! Our Angel Girls! You are both in all our Hearts! your Auntie Donna. LOVE YOU !!
- Posted by: Donna Didora (Auntie Donna) on: Sep 25, 2013
- Thoughts and prayers are with you Diane, Daryl and families. Jeanne will be greatly missed by all. Luv Mae
- Posted by: Mae McGregor (friend) on: Sep 25, 2013
- The heavens have yet received another angel for that is what you were and will always be to me my dear dear friend. Thank You for all the wonderful deep conversations we had, you were not one to judge you were a true friend in good and bad times. I will miss you dearly more than you could imagine. And Brittany, you were so full of life, always so darn bubbly, thank you for giving your mom a ride all those times in order for us to have our time. I will miss you both so terribly. May your soul rest in peace. Love you both .....
- Posted by: Monica Briceno (Long time friend) on: Sep 25, 2013
- Diane, George and Family we are at a loss of words, what do you say at a time like this. This loss is too great and very hard to understand why. Please know that you are not alone. Our hearts are aching for you and we also are having trouble trying to understand this. Please know that we are here to listen to you if ever you need us to be. May the fond memories you have of Jeanne and Brittney soon take over these dark cloudy days.
- Posted by: Bert and Roslyn Saurette (Friend) on: Sep 25, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.