AA larger | smaller
JENNIFER BRANDY SAWCHYN 1980 - 2013 Jennifer Sawchyn passed away suddenly at the age of 33 at her home in Winnipeg on Monday, November 11, 2013. She was predeceased by her husband Kevin Courchene and her grandfather Richard Kemball. She will be lovingly remembered by her children Julien, Jaelynn and Jolene, her parents Janet (nee Kemball) and John (Mary) Sawchyn, her sister Joy (Nick), grandparents Phyllis and Clifford Sawchyn and Lillian Kemball, Uncle Craig (Alice) Kemball, Aunties Brenda (Luc) Vincent, Donna (Gerry) Dupont, Lynda (Eddie) Miller, her nieces, Tamara, Jasmine, Alexis and Harmony as well as numerous cousins and friends. Memorial Mass will be held on Saturday, November 16 at 1:00 p.m. at Notre Dame du Laus Roman Catholic Church, in Poweview, MB with interment in Notre Dame du Laus Broadlands Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Nova House, Box 337, Selkirk, MB R1A 2B3. SOBERING FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM, Beausejour 268-3510 or MB Toll Free 1-877-776-2220 www.soberingfuneralchapel.com
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on November 14, 2013
Guest Book(12 entries)
- Jen you were always a happy go lucky type! You shall be at rest and the creator will take you by the hand until we meet again, my friend! Rest in Paradise
- Posted by: Tara Leeann (Friend) on: Nov 20, 2013
- May you rest in peace Jen, I know we lost contact as we all move on in life but I will always remember the old times and the good times we did share as friends!!! Deepest sympathy to your family and children ... You will be missed but I also know you are with other people now who love you very much ❤️
- Posted by: Trisha (Friend ) on: Nov 17, 2013
- Deepest Condolences to all of Jen"s family. Prayers with you all. RIP Jen Love your old friend Darian xoxo Our memories will forever be in my heart
- Posted by: Darian (Old friend ) on: Nov 16, 2013
- We will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers during the SAD loss of your precious Daughter Jennifer- Janet. We are here for you! Lots of Love
- Posted by: Kathie and Kevin Duff (Friends of Janet) on: Nov 15, 2013
- To all the family, my heartfelt sympathy at this very difficult time. I had the privilege to work with Jen in Pine Falls. She was a good little worker. Life's path holds many twists and turns, unfortunately we cannot see what lies on the road ahead. RIP Jen
- Posted by: Theresa Kosack (friend and co-worker) on: Nov 15, 2013
- My thoughts and prayers are with Mary and John and their family, at this time.
with deepest sympathy and condolences
- Posted by: Phyllis Hannon (Mary's sister) on: Nov 14, 2013
- Sorry for your loss Janet. I have the same hurt and disbelief as you do.
When my son passed away this year it was disastrous and I can only give you my sympathy, and I am here for you.
- Posted by: Linda Lemire (co-worker) on: Nov 14, 2013
- My heart goes out to the Sawchyn family, with deepest sympathy....Jen I cannot believe you are gone so young, there are so many crazy stories that I can remember as I was there growing up with JOY, your crazy sense of humor will be missed and that laugh I could hear plain as day will be forever in my heart...ANOTHER ANGEL GOT HER WINGS sooner than expected, you are no longer with us but your love will be here to stay in the hearts of so many. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND..XOXO
- Posted by: vanessa (family friend) on: Nov 14, 2013
- We lost touch over the years, but I never forgot the fun times and trouble we got into as childhood best freinds. I know we'll see each other again one day and I'll always remember us as the 2 little girls on Cedar Street running and playing and laughing.
- Posted by: Nikki (Childhood friend) on: Nov 14, 2013
- Jen....our hearts are breaking with you gone...you always did and always will hold a very special place in our hearts....we know that you have gone to a place of PEACE and LOVE and I KNOW that we will ALL be together again one day .... From Uncle Eddie: God bless you ...you are now at peace.... From Aunty Lynda: I love you Sweetheart and I will miss you for the rest of my life. Xox
- Posted by: Eddie and Lynda miller (Uncle and Aunty) on: Nov 14, 2013
- So very shocked & sad to hear of Jennifer's passing. Joy, keep strong. If you EVER want someone to talk to, please feel free to call. To the whole family, sincere condolences. Wish we could offer more. We'll keep you ALL in our prayers in the days to come.
- Posted by: Percy & Caroline Stevenson on: Nov 14, 2013
- So sorry for the loss, my condolences go out to the family of Jennifer, you will be missed and your out going personality, RIP Jennifer
- Posted by: cheryl catellier (friend) on: Nov 14, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.