AA larger | smaller
J. RONALD CHRISTIE June 30, 1935 - June 12, 2012 Ronald passed away at Seven Oaks General Hospital on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 age 76 years. He leaves to cherish his memory his loving wife Marie and family. Cremation has taken place. Interment will follow in Brookside Cemetery. For online condolences, more information or to light a memorial candle please log onto www.mosaicfunerals.ca 1839 Inkster Blvd. 275-5555
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 16, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- Our deepest condolences to Auntie Marie and Family. We have many fond memories! Uncle Ronnie was always delightful to be around.
On behalf of the Marrese Family, we would like to express our sincere sympathy to all at this very difficult time.
- Posted by: Kali and Frank Adam (Friends) on: Jun 18, 2012
- Ron and I grew up together as friends and neighbors on Redwood Avenue since we were 8 or 9 years old. That goes back a long way. He was always at the Brown house and was like another brother to the 4 Brown boys. We went to school together and played on many sports teams together. To go with all of that, there were many "capers" we were involved in, but we won't get into that. Many times he came to Peretz School with me and I went to Holy Ghost Catholic School with him. Good memories last forever and Ron will always be remembered by the Brown brothers Max, Larry and myself and our wives. Rest in peace "Cowboy".
- Posted by: Joey & Harriet Brown (Friend) on: Jun 16, 2012
- Max and Joe Brown were very good, old friends of Ron. We shared many laughs and stories together. We are very sad about his passing and we would like to hear from Marie. Our thoughts are with Marie and family
- Posted by: max and phyllis brown (good old friend) on: Jun 16, 2012
- I know Ronnie all my life, we are the same age, always liked him, were in the same room at school, sorry to hear about his passing. my condolences to Marie
- Posted by: Perry Rayburn (friend) on: Jun 16, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.